Employment Readiness Program
The Employment Readiness Program provides information and referral service in the areas of employment, education, training, transition and volunteer opportunities to give Soldiers, Retirees and Family members the competitive edge needed to secure employment.
The primary purpose of the program is to assist eligible Family members who are relocating due to a military or civilian sponsor's permanent change of station. Services are for DoD ID cardholders only.
Exceptional Family Member Program
The Exceptional Family Member Program is a mandatory enrollment program that works with other military and civilian agencies to provide comprehensive and coordinated community support, housing, educational, medical and personnel services to families with special needs.
Family Advocacy Program
The Family Advocacy Program provides education, intervention and assistance to prevent family violence and to support strong, self-reliant families and communities. FAP has multiple prevention and education programs and provides services to anyone with installation access.
Domestic Violence Hotline
Sexual Assault Hotline
Military and Family Life Consultants
(0611) 143-548-9201 or -9202
Financial Readiness Program
CONSUMER INFORMATION: ACS maintains an extensive selection of financial education materials as well as pamphlets, booklets, and information fact sheets on a variety of consumer issues.
• PERSONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: Accredited Financial Counselors provide one-on-one counseling and education. Please see the attached list of regularly scheduled classes or request a class for your unit or organization on any financial topic of your interest, including personal financial management, saving and investments, credit and debt management, retirement and the Thrift Savings Plan.
• Are you financially fit? Take charge of your money by taking inventory of your situation with a CASH FLOW statement.
• Useful sites:
• TEACHING CHILDREN ABOUT MONEY: Click here to download a CASH FLOW worksheet for teenagers, designed to help them develop their budgeting skills and start planning for college expenses.
It is important to share our financial values with your children early on. Download this booklet for fun activities and articles for "Teaching Children About Money."
• ARMY EMERGENCY RELIEF (AER): AER is a non-profit private organization established to provide emergency financial assistance to active duty and retired Soldiers by providing interest-free loans or grants. Financially distressed spouses and orphans of deceased military personnel may also apply for emergency assistance. Dependent spouses and children of active, retired, or deceased personnel may apply for educational scholarships disbursed through AER. The USAG Wiesbaden AER office also serves as a liaison with Navy/Marine Corps Relief, Air Force Aid Society, and Coast Guard Mutual Assistance.
Hainerberg High School Teen Center
Hainerberg Middle School Teen Center
Hunting, Fishing and Sport Shooting
Take part in a range of hunting, fishing and sports shooting opportunities with Wiesbaden Outdoor Recreation..
Instructional Programs - SKIESUnlimited
Extracurricular Instructional Classes
For children ages 3-18
SKIES Unlimited stands for “School of Knowledge, Inspiration, Exploration and Skills” with the word “Unlimited” for the unlimited possibilities that this program provides children and youth:
- All participants must be registered with CYS
- On-going enrollment for most classes (new students may need to wait for open enrollment)
- Currently enrolled SKIES students will be automatically re-enrolled into the next session for most classes to retain their space. Payment for the session must be made before the first day of class.
- Classes will be filled on a first-paid basis.
- Children and youth who are currently registered in CYS may be able to enroll for some of the SKIES classes using WebTrac.
Enjoy a host of delicious, freshly made Latin specialties at Latin Street Restaurant on Clay Kaserne, Tacos, Enchiladas, Empanadas, Burritos and a range of special offerings are regular features.
Check our FMWR COVID-19 MITIGATION MEASURES home page for the latest news, menus and more.