Amelia Earhart Playhouse
- Haunted House Oct. 27-31
- "Roald Dahl's James and the Giant Peach" Dec. 1-16, Jan. 12-21
- "Peter and the Starcatcher" Feb. 16 to March 4
- "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" March 30 to April 15
- "The Odd Couple" (Female Version) June 1-17
- Playhouse Rules and Regulations
There is absolutely no eating, drinking, smoking, picture-taking or cell phone use during a performance. Additionally, certain shows are intended for mature audiences -- please use our ratings system to decide if a show is appropriate viewing for your children.
- Tickets and Reservations
Ticket prices vary from show to show. You can reserve tickets in advance via email or telephone.
- Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces
To view the policy and a list of spaces available visit: Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces
The Amelia Earhart Playhouse offers live theatrical productions including comedies, dramas, musicals, one-act plays, and children’s theater. The Playhouse is centrally located for your convenience: only ten minutes drive from the Hainerberg Housing Area and five minutes from Wiesbaden Hauptbahnhopf.
Our award-winning productions are second to none, with a unique, intimate theater setting and talented show casts. We welcome your participation onstage, backstage, or as an audience member.
Upcoming Events include: