Amelia Earhart Playhouse
- "The Sound of Music," Nov. 30, Dec. 1-2, 7-9, 14-15; Jan. 4-6
- Auditions for "Avenue Q (adults only), Dec. 11-12
- "To Kill A Mockingbird," Feb. 8-10, 15-17, 22-24
- "Avenue Q," March 22-24, 29-31; April 5-6
- Auditions for "Lend Me a Tenor," March 26 and 27
- "Lend Me a Tenor," May 17-18, 31; June 1-2, 7-9
- Playhouse Rules and Regulations
There is absolutely no eating, drinking, smoking, picture-taking or cell phone use during a performance. Additionally, certain shows are intended for mature audiences -- please use our ratings system to decide if a show is appropriate viewing for your children.
- Tickets and Reservations
Ticket prices vary from show to show. You can reserve tickets in advance via email or telephone.
- Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces
To view the policy and a list of spaces available visit: Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces
The Amelia Earhart Playhouse offers live theatrical productions including comedies, dramas, musicals, one-act plays, and children’s theater. The Playhouse is centrally located for your convenience: only ten minutes drive from the Hainerberg Housing Area and five minutes from Wiesbaden Hauptbahnhopf.
Our award-winning productions are second to none, with a unique, intimate theater setting and talented show casts. We welcome your participation onstage, backstage, or as an audience member.
Upcoming Events include: