Amelia Earhart Playhouse
- "Disney's Frozen Jr.," Sept. 20, 21, 27, 28 and 29, Oct. 4 and 5 at 7 p.m.; Sept. 22 and Oct. 6 at 2 p.m.
- Fifth Annual Haunted House, dates and location still to be determined.
- "Matilda the Musical," March 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, 28 and 29, April 17, 18, 19; show times to be determined.
- Playhouse Rules and Regulations
There is absolutely no eating, drinking, smoking, picture-taking or cell phone use during a performance. Additionally, certain shows are intended for mature audiences -- please use our ratings system to decide if a show is appropriate viewing for your children.
- Tickets and Reservations
Ticket prices vary from show to show. You can reserve tickets in advance via email or telephone.
- Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces
To view the policy and a list of spaces available visit: Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces
Hours of Operation
|Tuesday||12 p.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||12 p.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||12 p.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||12 p.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Federal Holidays||Closed on Federal Holidays, except for occasional performances|
The Amelia Earhart Playhouse offers live theatrical productions including comedies, dramas, musicals, one-act plays, and children’s theater. The Playhouse is centrally located for your convenience: only ten minutes drive from the Hainerberg Housing Area and five minutes from Wiesbaden Hauptbahnhopf.
Our award-winning productions are second to none, with a unique, intimate theater setting and talented show casts. We welcome your participation onstage, backstage, or as an audience member.
Upcoming Events include: