- Two fitness rooms
- Cycle room
- Cardio area with over fifty elliptical machines and treadmills
- Over twenty pieces of Nautilus equipment
- Free weight area with Hammer Strength and Life Fitness equipment
- A racquetball court
- Main gym floor, perfect spot for basketball and volleyball games
- Men's and women's saunas
- 24/7 Operations, Youth Access
Wiesbaden Fitness Center access for 24/7 Operations:
- Children ages 12-18 are allowed in the gym during 24/7 unmanned access provided they are accompanied by their parents or legal guardians
- Any authorized patron over the age of 18 (Active Duty can be 17) may access the 24/7 during unmanned access
CLICK HERE to view the SOP
- Instructions to Enter the 24-Hour Fitness Center
To gain access 24/7 (after normal hours of operation) you must first register your CAC with the center and attend an orientation. Orientations are offered Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at noon and 6 p.m. at the fitness center. If patrons cannot attend regularly scheduled orientations, they can speak to a front desk staff member to make another arrangement.
Please watch this video for entry procedures:
- Monthly Fitness Classes Schedule and Prices
Fitness Classes cost $5 per class or patrons can purchase a book of 10 tickets for $40.
Or CLICK HERE for the downloadable January schedule.
- Nautilus Training
Nautilus Equipment Orientation is available for $10 per person. It is about 45-60 minutes long and appointments are required.
- Personal Trainers and Physical Therapists
The Wiesbaden Fitness Center's Personal Trainers can help you to set and attain realistic fitness goals, get into shape, lose weight, add bulk and definition, improve your athletic performance and much more. One-on-one sessions give you the special attention you need to achieve your fitness goals. Each session is one hour long.
Prices -- Individual Sessions
- One session - $50
- Five sessions - $225
- 10 Sessions - $400
Prices -- Group Sessions (2-4 people)
- Five sessions - $140 per person
Prices -- Sport Nutrition Sessions
- One session - $50
The Fitness Center's Occupational and Physical Therapists are available to assist you in ensuring that you are staying healthy and safe while working on your overall fitness goals. CLICK HERE to read more about this new community resource. All consultations are free. If it is determined that Physical or Occupational Therapy is needed versus Personal Training, then a one time assessment will be scheduled for $50.
Prices -- Individual Sessions
- $60 for a single session
- $275 for five sessions
- $500 for 10 sessions
- $50 assessment after free consultation if it is decided that Physical/Occupational Therapy is necessary
- USAG Wiesbaden Commander's Cup
The battalion and separate unit Commander's Cup Program has now begun for the FY2018 sports season. The purpose of the Commander's Cup Program is to recognize battalions and separate units that accumulate the highest number of points from consistent involvement, participation and team achievement in garrison sporting and recreational activities. Sports and fitness events included in the Commander's Cup Program are the following:
- Flag Football
- Army 10-Miler
- Sports Council Meetings
- Cross Country
- All-Army Sports
By promoting physical fitness, troop morale and esprit de corps, this sports program will provide opportunities for participation in a variety of individual and team sports. It is designed to develop team cooperation and effectiveness through athletic competition, self-confidence and leadership qualities via a competitive and recreational channel.
** Please note: Units need an appointed representative (Athletic and Recreation Representative) to serve as the liaison between the Sports Office and each unit.
IMCOM-Europe Commander's Cup FY18 Basketball results:
- 102nd HHD -- 40 points
- 485th IS -- 35 points
- 214th HHC -- 20 points
- 522nd MI -- 10 points
- 24th MI HHC -- 10 points
- USAREUR HHBN -- 10 points
- 529th MPs -- 10 points
- 66th MI HHC -- 10 points
2018 USAG Wiesbaden Unit-Level Volleyball Season results:
- Wiesbaden Army Health Clinic -- 25 points
- Company C, 24th Military Intelligence Battalion -- 30 points
- Wiesbaden Eagles (civilian team) -- not eligible for Commander's Cup points
- 522nd Military Intelligence Battalion -- 30 points
- GSAB, 1-214th -- 10 points
- 485th Intelligence Squadron -- 10 points
- HHC, 66th MI -- 10 points
- DoDEA volleyball (civilian team) -- not eligible for Commander's Cup points
- Staff Judge Advocate -- 10 points
2018 USAG Wiesbaden Unit-Level Softball Season results:
- Headquarters and Headquarters Battalion, U.S. Army Europe -- Champions
- 1/214th Aviation -- Second Place
- GISA -- Third Place
2018 USAG Wiesbaden Pre-Season Flag Football Champions:
- HHC, 66th Military Intelligence Brigade
2018 Unit Level Soccer Intramural Results:
- 529th Military Police Company -- 30 points
- 522nd MI -- 25 points
- 24th MI ECC -- 20 points
- 2nd MI -- 10 pts.
- Staff Judge Advocate -- 10 points
- 2-114th Aviation -- 10 points
- HHC, 66th MI -- 10 points
- 485th IS -- 10 points
- HHD, 24th MI -- 10 points
- Company B, 24th MI -- 10 pts
Photos of the top three places:
24th MI EEC
2018 USAG Wiesbaden Unit-Level Flag Football Results:
- 522nd MI -- 30 pts
- HHC, 66th MI -- 35 pts
- 529th MP -- 20 pts
- HHD, 102 Sig. -- 10 pts
- 1-214th GSAB -- 10 pts
- 24th MI ECC-- 10 pts
- 24th MI Bn -- 10- pts
- Wiesbaden Army Health Clinic -- 10 pts
- Staff Judge Advocate -- 10 pts
- 485th IS -- 10 pts
- Massage Therapy
Relax and renew with a healing massage in the peace and comfort of the spa. A variety of massage therapy treatments are available to include Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Hot Stone and Pregnancy Massages. Your treatment can be scheduled directly with one of the licensed therapists. Massages are available in 30-120 minute increments and package deals are available. For information on the types of massages, pricing and to schedule an appointment, please call the fitness center or check out the online Massage Brochure
- Quench Bench Menu
Set your thirst free at the Quench Bench. Refuel after a hard workout with something delicious and refreshing. Check out all the options below:
Strawberry - Large
Strawberry & Banana - Large
Pineapple - Large
Mango - Large
All Protein Shakes come in Large and are made with your choice of: Protein, Milk, Peanut Butter and a banana.
Devine Whey Shakes
Chocolate $4.75 Vanilla $4.75 Strawberry Poundcake $4.75 Blueberry Poundcake
Peanut Butter Banana Poundcake
Food and Snacks
Snapple $1.25 Gatorade $2 Bottled Water - Small $1 Bottled Water - Large $1.50
Specialty Coffees and Hot Beverages
Type Price Regular Coffee $1.25 Large Coffee $1.75 Latte Machiato $1.50 Espresso
Regular Cappuccino $1.50 Hot Chocolate $1.50
- 500-/1,000-Pound Club
Demonstrate your strength, endurance and overall fitness (and gain recognition) by joining the elite 500- or 1,000-Pound Club.
This ongoing program involves the following: Deadlift, Bench Press and Squat where each successful lift will accumulate to either 500 pounds or 1,000 pounds (decided by the individual lifter). These lifts are measured under extreme measures such as proper mechanics associated with each lift, verbal commands by official, a socre care to track each successful/unsuccessful lift and a structured checklist and step-by-step checklist.
Individual participates will have three attempts of each of these lifts in order to get the best weight lifted. Once achieved and verified by an official, participants will receive a 1,000- or 500-Pound Club T-shirt and their names engraved on an official tracker maintained in the Wiesbaden Sports, Fitness and Outdoor Recreation Center.
Participation if free; however, appointments must be scheduled at the fitness center before attempting any lifts.
More information is available here.
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the acceptable forms of identification for access to the physical fitness centers? Answer: A valid U.S. ID. card.
2. Who is eligible to use the fitness centers? Answer: Active duty U.S. Forces personnel and their family members, U.S. Forces Retirees, U.S. Forces Civilian employees (to include contractors sponsored by the U.S. Forces, Host Nation Civilian employees as authorized by the Garrison Commander.
3. What is the youth age policy for the physical fitness centers? Answer: Absolutely no one under the age of 16 is authorized entrance into any U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden Fitness Center during the hours of 5:30-9 a.m. (PT hours). NO EXCEPTIONS.
a. At other times youth ages 15 and under must be signed in at the issue desk by the adult sponsor, 18 or older, who is actively participating with the youth in the same area. Parents or adult sponsors may not use the exercise rooms or basketball/racquetball courts while their children are in another area of the facility.
b. Patrons must be 16 years of age or older to use the free weights without adult supervision. Youths 12-15 must be accompanied by an adult sponsor who is actively participating with their sponsored child. Youths 11 and under may not enter the weight room areas at any time.
c. Patrons must be 16 years of age to use cardiovascular equipment without direct adult supervision. Youths 11-15 must be accompanied by an adult sponsor who is actively participating with their sponsored child at all times.
d. Patrons 16 years or older may participate in group exercise/aerobics without adult supervision during scheduled class time only.
e. Patrons ages 11–15 may participate in scheduled classes with an adult sponsor who is actively participating with the youth.
f. Patrons 16 years of age or older may use the Basketball and/or Racquetball courts without adult supervision. Youths 11-15 must be accompanied by an adult sponsor who is actively participating with their sponsored child.
g. Infants are allowed in the cardiovascular and circuit training areas if they are in non-mobile carriers or strollers. All other areas (Saunas, Strength rooms) are strictly off limits to infants.
h. The senior staff member may make exceptions to this policy under the following conditions:
(1) Active duty personnel will always have priority.
(2) When on-site staff member believes that an exception to the policy is in the best interest of a safe facility.
(3) When the on-site staff member sees unsafe or unhealthy situation or when any patron appears to be at risk.
4. Are strollers or baby carriages allowed in the fitness area? Answer: Infants are allowed in the Cardiovascular and circuit training areas if they are in non-mobile carriers or strollers. All other areas (Saunas, Strength rooms) are strictly off limits to infants.
5. Do the physical fitness centers have a dress code? Answer: Athletic shoes and shirts are required. Tank tops and sleeveless shirts must cover chest area and be designed as outer wear. Military members may wear boots and utilities during lunch time hours only. “Barefoot” or “Gorilla Feet” shoes are permitted. Exposed midriffs are prohibited. Clothing designed to be worn as undergarments is prohibited with the exception of the Active Duty utility undershirt. Flip-flops are prohibited.
6. Are there personal trainers available by request? Answer: Yes, please inquire at the front desk for specific information.
7. Can I request specific music to be played? Answer: No. We as a norm play AFN Radio in our facilities.
8. What is the age requirement for the Parent Tot areas? Answer: See age policy above.
9. Can visitors use the fitness centers? Yes, up to four visitors may be accompanied by authorized users.
10. How much are the fitness center classes? Answer: Purchase a single fitness ticket for $5 or a booklet of 10 tickets at a reduced rate of $40 for Standard Fitness Classes (Zumba, Body Tone, Spin/Cycle, Power Pump, Kickboxing, Booty Barre, Power Hour, Total Body Express, Barre-Piloxing). Golden Sage Martial Arts classes cost $8 per class.
Patrons please note: The locker rooms have reopened. Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear face coverings. Non-vaccinated patrons are required to wear a face covering and observe social distancing when moving through the locker rooms. Face coverings are only authorized to be removed while using the shower or bathroom stalls for non-vaccinated patrons. Only vaccinated customers are permitted to use the saunua. The locker rooms are closed for cleaning from 9-11 a.m. Monday to Friday.
Also, please note: The Quench Bench is back in business -- Hours are 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. Quench Bench is closed on weekends, U.S. Federal and Training Holidays.