- Policies and Procedures
(Click on link above for full details)
- Golf Handicap Service
New for the 2021 golf season: The Rheinblick Golf Course will offer golf handicap services through the USGA Golf Handicap Information Network via the Texas Golf Association.
Golfers who desire to maintain a golf handicap can apply for the service at the Rheinblick Pro Shop. The fee is $35 and is active for a calendar year.
You will have access to your USGA golf handicap profile through the TGA/Rheinblick Golf Course online or by downloading the USGA GHIN App at your preferred App store. An active USGA golf handicap is required to participate in most tournaments.
Get more details at the Rheinblick Golf Course Pro Shop.
- Contact Information
Here's a complete list of contact information for the Rheinblick Golf Course
- Active Duty Military Golfers
There are reserved tee times for Active Duty Military on weekends and holidays. If you are Active Duty Military and would like one of these tee times, please inform the Pro Shop when you call that you are Active Duty to reserve one of these times.
These times are released to the remainder of the customer base on Thursday for Saturday and Friday for Sunday -- as well as two days before the holidays and training holidays.
You may also make any tee time that is available not specifically reserved for Active Duty.
- Rates and Fees
E1-E5/Youth 17 and Under
9 Holes $9 $12 18 Holes $14 $19 All Remaining Authorized Users 9 Holes $16 $22 18 Holes $23 $29 U.S. Guest 9 Holes $20 $24 18 Holes $30 $34
E1-E5 $395 $625 Youth (17 and Under) $390 N/A All Remaining Authorized Users $695 $1,095
* Members of other U.S. military courses in Germany receive 50 percent off daily price.
* Local National guests and partnered clubs must call the Pro Shop for pricing.
* Annual fees must be purchased based on the sponsor's rank/grade.
Rates and Fees
Professional Lesson Rates
Lessons available with a Golf Professional by appointment. This is authorized for all ID cardholders and all ability levels. Hourly lessons and series packages are available. Special program development for individuals and groups Available Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (by appointment only)
Bring your own group of four-six people or come to one of our scheduled Get Golf Ready classes. Look for seasonal clinics during the year. Existing programs include:
- Get Golf Ready: Adults
- PGA Sports Academy: Youth ages 7-17
- CYS Sports Golf Camp: Youth (contact CYS for details)
Range Balls - 1 Small Basket $2 Range Balls - 10 Small Baskets $18 Range Balls - 20 Small Baskets $30 Range Balls - 50 Small Baskets $70 Club Rental $10 VIP Club Rental $26 Pull Cart $5 Club Storage (Small) $85 Club Storage (Large with Electricity) $165 Club Storage (Jumbo with Electricity) $215 Golf Cart (9 Holes) per seat $9 Golf Cart (18 Holes) $14
- Become a Member today!
Join Rheinblick Golf Course today and become an Advanced Green Fee Holder. Membership benefits include:
- Unlimited Golf
- Discount on Tournament Entry Fees
- Reciprocal Agreements with other Military Golf Courses
The season runs from April 1 to March 31 of the following year.
New memberships are prorated based on the month you join and can be partially refunded with PCS orders based on the month you PCS. Golf as much as you want at no additional cost! Sign up today and start golfing!
- Unit Tournament Program
The Unit Tournament Program promotes unit camaraderie, as well as creating the opportunity to introduce new players to the great game of golf. The Unit Tournament Program entitles participants to:
- Half of a power cart
- $10 of prize money for use in the Pro Shop
- Half-set of rental clubs
- Basket of practice range balls
- Lunch (burger, fries, soft drink or water)
Rheinblick Golf Course is now accepting applications for unit tournaments. For your convenience these forms are located below. All tournaments, regardless of size, will be a shotgun start or a modification thereof. For information, please call our office between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Please fill out the required forms for Unit Tournaments in advance.
- Pro Shop
Whether it’s a new driver or a new pair of high tech golf shoes you are looking for, you are sure to find it here. Give yourself time for a little shopping before your next round. We stock leading brands of:
If we don't have what you want, we can special order it for you.
All registration for memberships, tournaments, handicaps, green/cart fees, driving range, and tee times are done in the Pro Shop.
- Tee times can be made one (1) week in advance.
- All Tee times requested for weekends or Holidays must have a minimum of two names. If request is for an Active Duty slot, it must include an Active Duty soldier's name.
- Weekend (AD) Active Duty Tee times: We will reserve 3 Tee times every hour for all Active Duty Military.
- All unused prime time priority Active Duty Tee times slots will be reallocated on a first come, first serve basis, on Thursday for Saturday and Friday for Sunday.
- Rheinblick Restaurant
The Rheinblick Restaurant (Cem's Restaurant and Bistro) offers Grab and Go service for all authorized customers and golfers on the course. Click HERE for the Grab and Go menu.
Terrace outdoor dining is open and indoor Winter Garden seated dining is open. Indoors customers must show their proof of vaccination or a negative Covid rapid test. All dining customers must complete a contact tracing information form.
Players are responsible for maintaining social distancing when on the course and in the clubhouse/restaurant. You must continue to wear a mask when indoors or on the terrace when not seated.
Restaurant Operating hours: Weekdays 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Sat-Sun 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Advance Green Fee Sign-up Sheet
- Club Storage Rental Agreement
- 5 Steps to a Memorable Event
- Review the planning guide under the Unit Tournament tab above: Read through the planning guide to understand the requirements and policies of the Rheinblick Golf Course.
Pick a date: Choose a date as soon as possible that will suit your participants, then call the Rheinblick Golf Course tournament coordinator at DSN 548-5484 for availability.
Fill out the event request application (available under the Unit Tournament Program tab above): Obtain the request from the Pro Shop, and then submit it to the Rheinblick Golf Course. This sets the entire event into motion and reserves the date.
Review outing packages/upgrades: Consider your goals and budget to help determine which package is best for your event. Meet with the tournament coordinator and fill out the event worksheet/contract.
Organize: Make sure you have active, aggressive "recruiters" for your event. Remember that the more golfers you have, the more your operating budget will be and the more fun everyone will have!
- Conferences, Catering & Events
Large Conference Room
Small Conference Room
The Rheinblick Golf Course is currently in the contracting process of obtaining a new restaurant concessionaire. Space is available for conferences and meetings.
Contact the Rheinblick Golf Course to discuss options. Call civ (0611) 143-548-5482.
- Rheinblick Photos
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. When does the golf season begin and end? Do your hours change? Answer: The golf season officially begins on 1 April and runs through 31 March of the following year. However, we are open year-round. Our hours do change throughout the year with the available sunlight. You can find the golf course hours above or call the Pro Shop for the current hours of operation.
2. Do I need to sign up for a yearly membership to play a round of golf? Answer: You do not need to have an annual green fee to play golf. We have great daily fees in addition to annual passes.
3. What type of golf equipment is available to rent or buy? Answer: We have golf club rental sets as well as rental pull carts and motorized golf cart rental (for licensed drivers). We also have lockers to rent for those wishing to store their equipment here at the golf course. Our Pro Shop stocks a variety of pro line golf equipment for retail sale and we are able to special order anything for your golf needs that we do not carry.
4. Are there discounts available if I am a frequent golfer? Answer: The annual green fee is a great value for those that golf regularly. Those prices are available above or by contacting the Pro Shop. With the annual green fee you also receive 50 percent off of greens fees at the other U.S. Army golf courses in Germany.
5. What types of tournaments are hosted? Answer: We host a variety of golf tournaments for all ability levels such as scrambles and stroke play tournaments. We also have a great unit and private organization tournament program.
6. Are there any instructional programs to learn how to golf? Answer: Yes. We host numerous programs, such as Get Golf Ready and the PGA Sports Academy, geared toward newcomers to the game and youth, respectively. We can also tailor a program for your needs and we offer private lessons and clinic packages.
7. Are there any youth classes available? Answer: As mentioned above we have the PGA Sports Academy for youth and also offer private lessons. There are also Child and Youth Services' golf programs. Please contact Parent Central Services for information.
8. How do I become a golf instructor? Answer: We encourage you to visit www.pga.com if you have interests in becoming a golf professional.
2021 Rheinblick Golf Course Season Guide -- CLICK HERE
Google Play Store
Apple App Store
The best-kept secret in USAREUR, Rheinblick Golf Course is nestled in the serene Frauenstein forest, only 20 minutes from Wiesbaden's Clay Kaserne. Enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of the Rhein River Valley from the clubhouse and its beautifully paneled dining room bar and lounge.