Rheinblick Golf Course
- Green Fees, Rates and Fees
E1-E5/Youth 17 and Under
18 Holes (Summer) $14 $19 9 Holes $9 $12 18 Holes - Twilight $9.75 $13.50 E6-O3/Retired Military 18 Holes (Summer) $21 $27 9 Holes $15 $20 18 Holes - Twilight $15 $19.50 04 and Above/DoD Civilian 18 Holes (Summer) $25 $31 9 Holes $17 $23 18 Holes - Twilight $18 $22.50 U.S. Passport Guest 18 Holes (Summer) $30 $34 9 Holes $20 $24 18 Holes - Twilight $21 $24
E1-E5 $375 $550 Youth (17 and Under) $375 N/A E6-O3/Retired Military $550 $875 04 and Above/DoD Civilian $750
* Members of other U.S. military courses in Germany receive 50 percent off the applicable daily green fee.
* Local National guests and partnered clubs must call the Pro Shop for pricing.
* Annual fees must be purchased based on the sponsor's rank/grade.
Rates and Fees
Professional Lesson Rates
Lessons available with a Golf Professional by appointment. Bring your own group of four-six people or come to one of our scheduled Get Golf Ready classes.
Tokens for Driving Range (Approximately 34 Balls) $3.50 Club Rental $10 Premium Rental $25 Pull Carts $5 Club Storage (Small) $85 Club Storage (Large with Electricity) $165 Club Storage (Jumbo with Electricity) $215 Golf Cart (9 Holes) $18 Golf Cart (18 Holes) $28
- Become a Member today!
Join Rheinblick Golf Course today and become an Advanced Green Fee Holder. Membership benefits include:
- Unlimited Golf
- Maintain Your Handicap Service free of charge
- Discount on Tournament Entry Fees
- Reciprocal Agreements with other Military Golf Courses
Memberships are prorated based on the month you join and can be partially refunded with PCS orders based on the month you PCS. Golf as much as you want at no additional cost! Sign up today and start golfing!
- Unit Tournament Program
The Unit Tournament Program promotes unit camaraderie, as well as creating the opportunity to introduce new players to the great game of golf. The Unit Tournament Program entitles participants to:
- Half of a power cart
- $5 of prize money for use in the Pro Shop
- Half-set of rental clubs
- Basket of practice range balls
- Lunch (burger, fries, soft drink or water)
Rheinblick Golf Course is now accepting applications for unit tournaments. For your convenience these forms are located below. All tournaments, regardless of size, will be a shotgun start or a modification thereof. For information, please call our office between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Please fill out the required forms for Unit Tournaments in advance.
- Pro Shop
Whether it’s a new driver or a new pair of high tech golf shoes you are looking for, you are sure to find it here. Give yourself time for a little shopping before your next round. We stock leading brands of:
If we don't have what you want, we can special order it for you.
All registration for memberships, tournaments, handicaps, green/cart fees, driving range, and tee times are done in the Pro Shop.
- Tee times can be made one (1) week in advance.
- All Tee times requested for weekends or Holidays must have a minimum of two names. If request is for an Active Duty slot, it must include an Active Duty soldier's name.
- Weekend (AD) Active Duty Tee times: We will reserve 3 Tee times every hour for all Active Duty Military.
- All unused prime time priority Active Duty Tee times slots will be reallocated on a first come, first serve basis, on Thursday for Saturday and Friday for Sunday.
- 5 Steps to a Memorable Event
- Review the planning guide: Read through the planning guide to understand the requirements and policies of the Rheinblick Golf Course.
Pick a date: Choose a date as soon as possible that will suit your participants, then call the Rheinblick Golf Course manager for availability.
Fill out the event request application: Obtain the request from the Pro Shop, and then submit it to the Rheinblick Golf Course. This sets the entire event into motion and reserves the date.
Review outing packages/upgrades: Consider your goals and budget to help determine which package is best for your event. Meet with the manager and fill out the event worksheet/contract.
Organize: Make sure you have active, aggressive "recruiters" for your event. Remember that the more golfers you have, the more your operating budget will be and the more fun everyone will have!
- Event Planning Guide
The purpose of this planning guide is to assist organizational event coordinators. Experience has proven that organizational events allow for unit morale building and is an excellent means to introduce military personnel to the sport of golf. Many first time participants gain sufficient interest to continue with the sport.
Golf courses have unique operational and maintenance requirements associated with facility use by persons of different skill levels. Those "first timers" or beginners could easily impose upon other golfers without being aware of it. To allow for maximum activity utilization and help prevent costly or irreparable damage, there are some requirements we ask you to consider prior to requesting approval for organizational golf tournaments.
- Tournaments are not routinely approved during periods of peak use (weekends and holidays). Rheinblick Golf Course has reserved most Fridays for ID cardholder events, whether military or civilian.
- Tournaments may not be used to raise funds for units or charities without approval of the Commander of USAG Wiesbaden.
- All food and beverages must be purchased on-site. "Bring your own" is not permitted.
- Tournament participation with less than 40 players does not warrant closure, or partial closure of the golf course, for the event. However, groups with less than 40 players are still welcome and will be sent out by tee times or management's discretion.
- Event coordinators must accept responsibility for ensuring that those new to golf are aware of basic golf etiquette. This includes replacing divots, repairing ball marks, keeping carts away from tees and greens, etc. To aid in providing this necessary information to participants, the coordinator or golf course staff will provide a briefing for all participants prior to teeing off. Please allow time for this briefing when planning the start time of your event.
- The Rheinblick Golf Course dress code requires proper (spikeless) golf shoes or sneakers. Bare feet, sandals, and boots are inappropriate. Shirts with collars are preferred. Undergarment t-shirts are not acceptable. Shirtless is unacceptable. Tank tops, sleeveless, mesh, halter tops, and swim suit tops are unacceptable. Trousers and shorts should be hemmed, no cut-offs.
To reserve an event, contact the Rheinblick Golf Course:
- DSN 548-5484
- CIV +49 (0)611-143-548-5484
- Golf Restaurant Rheinblick Menu
Enjoy a delicious meal in the dining room or on the beautiful patio overlooking the Rhein valley! Working with local farmers to bring you the highest quality fresh ingredients, the restaurant prepares a wonderful variety of Regional and Balkan specialties. In addition, there are juicy burgers, grilled steaks, pasta dishes and even breakfast. A variety of changing daily specials and seasonal dishes are also offered.
Breakfast (Served until 1 p.m.)
Price Blueberry Pancakes 3 pancakes with syrup €6,90 Omelette- Plain 3 freshly prepared eggs
Extra Ingredients for omelettes
Type Price Tomato Cream Soup €3,50 Mushroom Cream Soup €3,50 Onion Soup €3,90
Dish Description Price Bruscetta 3 slices of bread with tomatoes, garlic, onion and Parmesan cheese €3,90 Strammer Max A slice of bread with ham, cheese and fried eggs €6,90 Onion Rings Fried onion rings €6,90 Chicken Wings 6 Buffalo Wings with dip €6,90 Baked Cheese Baked sheep cheese with tomato salad €7,90 Club Sandwich Chicken, salad, tomatoes, cucumber, toast and French Fries €9,90
All salads are made with homemade French dressing.
Dish Description Price Small Mixed Salad Lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers and coleslaw €3,50 Italian Salad Lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, peppers, onions, egg €8,90 Bauern Salad Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, peppers, olives, sheep's cheese and pepperoni €8,90 Rheinblick Salad Mixed Salad with grilled chicken breast, carrots, coleslaw, tomatoes and cucumber €9,90 Summer Salad (Available from April-October) Mixed Salad with grilled chicken breast, fruits, carrots, coleslaw, tomatoes and cucumber €11,90
Chargrilled, well-done and served over lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles and sauce with a side of French fries.
Type Price Hamburger €9,90 Cheeseburger €10,90 Bacon Cheeseburger €11,90
Dish Description Price Wienerschnitzel Breaded pork schnitzel with French fries €8,90 Rahmschnitzel Breaded pork schnitzel with cream sauce and French fries €9,90 Zweibelschnitzel Breaded pork schnitzel with sauteed onions and French fries €9,90 Cordon Bleu Breaded pork schnitzel filled with ham and cheese and served with French fries €11,90
Dish Description Price Putenschnitzel Breaded chicken served with French fries €9,90 Putensteak Grilled chicken served with French fries €9,90
Dish Description Price Rumpsteak Grilled beef steak, herb butter and French fries €17,90 Pfeffersteak Grilled beef steak, green pepper cream sauce and French fries €18,90 Champignon Steak Grilled beef steak, sauteed mushrooms and French fries €18,90
Balkan dishes are served with Djuvec Rice, a type of vegetable rice pilaf and Ajvar, a Serbian red pepper relish sauce.
Dish Description Price Cevapcici 6 meat rolls with rice pilaf, onions and red pepper relish sauce €8,90 Raznjici 2 pork skewers with rice pilaf, onions and red pepper relish sauce €8,90 Pola-Pola 1 pork skewer and 3 meat rolls with rice pilaf, onions and red pepper relish sauce €8,90 Liver Grilled beef liver with rice pilaf, onions and red pepper relish sauce €9,90 Grill Plate A variety of meat with rice pilaf, onions and red pepper relish sauce €12,90
Dish Description Price Spaghetti Pomodoro Spaghetti with tomato sauce €6,90 Spaghetti alla Panna Spaghetti with ham and cream sauce €6,90 Spaghetti Bolognese Spaghetti with meat sauce €6,90 Spaghetti al Arabiata Spaghetti with spicy tomato sauce, bacon, onions, pepperoni and garlic €6,90 Spaghetti Aglio e Olio Spaghetti with garlic, olive oil and pepperoni €6,90 Spaghetti di Mare Spaghetti with garlic, olive oil, pepperoni and Black tiger shrimp €11,90
Children's Menu (for children 10 years and under)
Dish Description Price Pork Schnitzel Breaded pork served with French fries €4,90 Spaghetti Pomodoro Spaghetti with tomato sauce €4,90 Mickey Mouse 3 meat rolls with French fries €4,90
Smaller portions of some of our classic dishes.
Dish Description Price Wienerschnitzel Breaded pork schnitzel with French fries €6,90 Cevapcici 4 meat rolls with rice pilaf, onions and red pepper relish sauce €6,90 Rahmschnitzel Breaded pork schnitzel with cream sauce and French fries €7,90 Rumpsteak Grilled beef steak, herb butter and French fries €15,90
Dish Description Price Ice Cream Vanilla, Strawberry or Chocolate with whip cream €3,50 Palatschinken German pancake with strawberry marmelade €4,50 Palatschinken with Ice Cream German pancake with vanilla ice cream €5,50
- Conferences, Catering & Events
Rheinblick Golf Course is the perfect place for your next conference, meeting, unit function or social event. The conference rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art sound and VTC capabilities. There is also plenty of space in the restaurant and catering is available for up to 150 people.
The restaurant has three rooms: the bar (which can hold up to 30 people), an adjacent room (which can hold up to 30 people) and the main dining room which seats up to 100 people. Each room can be reserved individually or the three can be combined for a large party. Additionally, there is a beautiful outdoor patio with spectacular views of the Rhine valley. This area has space for up to 100 people.
Working with local farmers, the restaurant has created a menu filled with fresh, quality ingredients and specializes in both regional and Balkan cuisine. A variety of catering options are available for parties, weddings, conferences and more. Everything from sandwiches and coffees to a full hot buffet is available and can be created to suit your individual event needs. Gourmet plated 3 and 4 course offerings are also available. Contact the Golf Restaurant Rheinblick to discuss menu options, party size and more.
To view the policy and a list of spaces available visit: Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces
- Rheinblick Photos
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. When does the golf season begin and end? Do your hours change? Answer: The golf season officially begins on 1 April and runs through 31 March of the following year. However, we are open year-round. Our hours do change throughout the year with the available sunlight. You can find the golf course hours above or call the Pro Shop for the current hours of operation.
2. Do I need to sign up for a yearly membership to play a round of golf? Answer: You do not need to have an annual green fee to play golf. We have great daily fees in addition to annual passes.
3. What type of golf equipment is available to rent or buy? Answer: We have golf club rental sets as well as rental pull carts and motorized golf cart rental (for licensed drivers). We also have lockers to rent for those wishing to store their equipment here at the golf course. Our Pro Shop stocks a variety of pro line golf equipment for retail sale and we are able to special order anything for your golf needs that we do not carry.
4. Are there discounts available if I am a frequent golfer? Answer: The annual green fee is a great value for those that golf regularly. Those prices are available above or by contacting the Pro Shop. With the annual green fee you also receive 50 percent off of greens fees at the other U.S. Army golf courses in Germany.
5. What types of tournaments are hosted? Answer: We host a variety of golf tournaments for all ability levels such as scrambles and stroke play tournaments. We also have a great unit and private organization tournament program.
6. Are there any instructional programs to learn how to golf? Answer: Yes. We host numerous programs, such as Get Golf Ready and the PGA Sports Academy, geared toward newcomers to the game and youth, respectively. We can also tailor a program for your needs and we offer private lessons and clinic packages.
7. Are there any youth classes available? Answer: As mentioned above we have the PGA Sports Academy for youth and also offer private lessons.
8. How do I become a golf instructor? Answer: We encourage you to visit www.pga.com if you have interests in becoming a golf professional.
|Monday||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
65201 Wiesbaden Google Map
Pro Shop/Tee Times call DSN 548-5485/5486; CIV +49 (0)611-143-548-5485 or +49 (0)611-143-548-5486 Unit/Private Org. Tournament Reservations call DSN (314)548-5484; CIV +49(0)611-143-548-5484 Conference/Meeting Room Rentals call DSN (314)548-5482; CIV +49 (0)611-143-548-5482
Restaurant and Bar
|Friday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Google Play Store
Apple App Store
The best-kept secret in USAREUR, Rheinblick Golf Course is nestled in the serene Frauenstein forest, only 20 minutes from Wiesbaden's Clay Kaserne. Enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of the Rhein River Valley from the clubhouse and its beautifully paneled dining room bar and lounge.