Rheinblick Golf Course
- Rates and Fees
E1-E5/Youth 17 and Under
9 Holes $9 $12 18 Holes $14 $19 All Remaining Authorized Users 9 Holes $16 $22 18 Holes $23 $29 U.S. Passport Guest 9 Holes $20 $24 18 Holes $30 $34
E1-E5 $395 $625 Youth (17 and Under) $390 N/A All Remaining Authorized Users $695 $1,095
* Members of other U.S. military courses in Germany receive 50 percent off daily price.
* Local National guests and partnered clubs must call the Pro Shop for pricing.
* Annual fees must be purchased based on the sponsor's rank/grade.
Rates and Fees
Professional Lesson Rates
Lessons available with a Golf Professional by appointment. This is authorized for all ID cardholders and all ability levels. Hourly lessons and series packages are available. Special program development for individuals and groups Available Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (by appointment only)
Bring your own group of four-six people or come to one of our scheduled Get Golf Ready classes. Look for seasonal clinics during the year. Existing programs include:
- Get Golf Ready: Adults
- PGA Sports Academy: Youth ages 7-17
- CYS Sports Golf Camp: Youth (contact CYS for details)
Range Balls - 1 Small Basket $3.50 Range Balls - 10 Small Baskets $31.50 Range Balls - 20 Small Baskets $52.50 Range Balls - 100 Small Baskets $245 Club Rental $10 VIP Club Rental $26 Pull Cart $5 Club Storage (Small) $85 Club Storage (Large with Electricity) $165 Club Storage (Jumbo with Electricity) $215 Golf Cart (9 Holes) per seat $9 Golf Cart (18 Holes) $14
Free Lesson Friday
4-5 p.m. on April 5, May 3, June 7, July 5 and Aug. 2 Head to the driving range and see our Free Lesson Friday area to get the swing advice you need. Our golf professional will be on the driving range to offer free lessons. Balls and clubs will be provided if needed.
- Become a Member today!
Join Rheinblick Golf Course today and become an Advanced Green Fee Holder. Membership benefits include:
- Unlimited Golf
- Maintain Your Handicap Service free of charge
- Discount on Tournament Entry Fees
- Reciprocal Agreements with other Military Golf Courses
New memberships are prorated based on the month you join and can be partially refunded with PCS orders based on the month you PCS. Golf as much as you want at no additional cost! Sign up today and start golfing!
- Unit Tournament Program
The Unit Tournament Program promotes unit camaraderie, as well as creating the opportunity to introduce new players to the great game of golf. The Unit Tournament Program entitles participants to:
- Half of a power cart
- $10 of prize money for use in the Pro Shop
- Half-set of rental clubs
- Basket of practice range balls
- Lunch (burger, fries, soft drink or water)
Rheinblick Golf Course is now accepting applications for unit tournaments. For your convenience these forms are located below. All tournaments, regardless of size, will be a shotgun start or a modification thereof. For information, please call our office between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Please fill out the required forms for Unit Tournaments in advance.
- Pro Shop
Whether it’s a new driver or a new pair of high tech golf shoes you are looking for, you are sure to find it here. Give yourself time for a little shopping before your next round. We stock leading brands of:
If we don't have what you want, we can special order it for you.
All registration for memberships, tournaments, handicaps, green/cart fees, driving range, and tee times are done in the Pro Shop.
- Tee times can be made one (1) week in advance.
- All Tee times requested for weekends or Holidays must have a minimum of two names. If request is for an Active Duty slot, it must include an Active Duty soldier's name.
- Weekend (AD) Active Duty Tee times: We will reserve 3 Tee times every hour for all Active Duty Military.
- All unused prime time priority Active Duty Tee times slots will be reallocated on a first come, first serve basis, on Thursday for Saturday and Friday for Sunday.
- 5 Steps to a Memorable Event
- Review the planning guide under the Unit Tournament tab above: Read through the planning guide to understand the requirements and policies of the Rheinblick Golf Course.
Pick a date: Choose a date as soon as possible that will suit your participants, then call the Rheinblick Golf Course tournament coordinator at DSN 548-5484 for availability.
Fill out the event request application (available under the Unit Tournament Program tab above): Obtain the request from the Pro Shop, and then submit it to the Rheinblick Golf Course. This sets the entire event into motion and reserves the date.
Review outing packages/upgrades: Consider your goals and budget to help determine which package is best for your event. Meet with the tournament coordinator and fill out the event worksheet/contract.
Organize: Make sure you have active, aggressive "recruiters" for your event. Remember that the more golfers you have, the more your operating budget will be and the more fun everyone will have!
- Conferences, Catering & Events
Rheinblick Golf Course is the perfect place for your next conference, meeting, unit function or social event. The conference rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art sound and VTC capabilities. There is also plenty of space in the restaurant and catering is available for large groups.
The restaurant has three rooms: the bar (which can hold up to 30 people), an adjacent room (which can hold up to 30 people) and the main dining room which seats up to 80 people. Each room can be reserved individually or the three can be combined for a large party. Additionally, there is a beautiful outdoor patio with spectacular views of the Rhine valley. This area has space for up to 60 people.
There are also additional conference room downstairs.
We are in the process of obtaining a new restaurant concessionaire, so there is currently no on site catering available. Please call us for conference catering options. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Rheinblick Photos
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. When does the golf season begin and end? Do your hours change? Answer: The golf season officially begins on 1 April and runs through 31 March of the following year. However, we are open year-round. Our hours do change throughout the year with the available sunlight. You can find the golf course hours above or call the Pro Shop for the current hours of operation.
2. Do I need to sign up for a yearly membership to play a round of golf? Answer: You do not need to have an annual green fee to play golf. We have great daily fees in addition to annual passes.
3. What type of golf equipment is available to rent or buy? Answer: We have golf club rental sets as well as rental pull carts and motorized golf cart rental (for licensed drivers). We also have lockers to rent for those wishing to store their equipment here at the golf course. Our Pro Shop stocks a variety of pro line golf equipment for retail sale and we are able to special order anything for your golf needs that we do not carry.
4. Are there discounts available if I am a frequent golfer? Answer: The annual green fee is a great value for those that golf regularly. Those prices are available above or by contacting the Pro Shop. With the annual green fee you also receive 50 percent off of greens fees at the other U.S. Army golf courses in Germany.
5. What types of tournaments are hosted? Answer: We host a variety of golf tournaments for all ability levels such as scrambles and stroke play tournaments. We also have a great unit and private organization tournament program.
6. Are there any instructional programs to learn how to golf? Answer: Yes. We host numerous programs, such as Get Golf Ready and the PGA Sports Academy, geared toward newcomers to the game and youth, respectively. We can also tailor a program for your needs and we offer private lessons and clinic packages.
7. Are there any youth classes available? Answer: As mentioned above we have the PGA Sports Academy for youth and also offer private lessons. There are also Child and Youth Services' golf programs. Please contact Parent Central Services for information.
8. How do I become a golf instructor? Answer: We encourage you to visit www.pga.com if you have interests in becoming a golf professional.
|Monday||7 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||6 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Sunday||6 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
65201 Wiesbaden Google Map
Pro Shop/Tee Times call DSN 548-5485/5486; CIV +49 (0)611-143-548-5485 or +49 (0)611-143-548-5486 Unit/Private Org. Tournament Reservations call DSN (314)548-5484; CIV +49(0)611-143-548-5484 Conference/Meeting Room Rentals call DSN (314)548-5482; CIV +49 (0)611-143-548-5482
Google Play Store
Apple App Store
The best-kept secret in USAREUR, Rheinblick Golf Course is nestled in the serene Frauenstein forest, only 20 minutes from Wiesbaden's Clay Kaserne. Enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of the Rhein River Valley from the clubhouse and its beautifully paneled dining room bar and lounge.