- The Lanes
With sixteen lanes available and a Pro Shop on the premises, you'll have all your bowling needs covered. With cosmic bowling, blacklights, music and glow-in-the-dark lanes, pins and balls make bowling an unique experience. Plus, video projection screens let you catch the game while you roll a game.
Prices Effective July 1, 2020.
Monday - Saturday
11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
$2.75 per game
$2.75 shoe rental
3 p.m. - Close
$3.25 per game
$2.75 shoe rental
Pay only for the pins you knock down. Free shoe rental if you order $10 or more from the Strike Zone.
League Night -- four-person teams stay on one lane (no rotation) running on two shirfts from 5-7:30 p.m. and 8-10:30 p.m.
Prices reduced from $3.75 to $2 a game. Free shoe rental if you order $10 or more from the Strike Zone.
All day -- 3-2-1 Bowling. First game is $3, second game is $2, third game (and every game after that) is $1. Free shoe rental if you order $10 or more from the Strike Zone.
Sunday All Day
Friends and Family Bowling Pack -- $40 covers your bowling, shoe rental, one pizz and four drinks for an hour-and-a-half of bowling.
11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Lounge
Nightlife takes off upstairs in The Lounge. Live concerts, theme parties, tournaments and screenings of your favorite sporting events. There's always something to do in The Lounge!
Explore The Lounge drink menu.
Please note: The Lounge is only for patrons ages 18 and older.
- Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces
MAX 16 People currently
Need a place for your meeting, event, or celebration? Reserve one of our conference rooms! Seating up to 16 people, our conference rooms are perfect for everything from presentations to brainstorming sessions. Projectors, screens, easels, coffee, and water service and set-up are included as part of the room rate for both half- and full-day options. For larger events, buffet specials can also be arranged.
To book a room, please fill out the booking form and bring to Wiesbaden Entertainment Center or call Administration during normal business hours.
To view the policy and a list of spaces available visit: Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. What sort of seasonal drinks are offered? Answer: Presently we do not offer any seasonal drinks; however, by April we will offer all the seasonal drinks.
2. Are there non-dairy options available by request? Answer: We offer soy milk for those who are lactose intolerant.
3. Are there non-fat options available by request? Answer: When ordering a Milk coffee, you have the option of skim milk rather than the regular whole milk.
4. Is there any sort of loyalty system like a punch card? Answer: The Wiesbaden Entertainment Center offers a five- and 10-punch card system to reward our returning customers with a free or discounted coffee
5. How can I apply for a job in the Java Café? Answer: The Java Café is part of the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center which is a component of Wiesbaden Family and MWR and considered a government employer. Our jobs are located on the USAJOBS.gov website.
6. Do they take Euro and U.S. dollars? Answer: Unfortunately we do not accept Euro presently, but we do accept credit cards, checks and of course U.S. dollars.
7. Is there free Wifi available? Answer: The entire Wiesbaden Entertainment Center offers the free WiFi MWR Network -- after accepting the agreement, you are able to surf free of charge.
8. Do you sell an assortment of sandwiches or salads? Answer: The Java Café is actually centrally located with the Strike Zone which offers a wide variety of different sandwiches and salads.
9. Is decaf espresso available? Answer: The Java Café offers decaffeinated Espresso.
10. If I want to order a Coffee-To-Go box, how early should I call ahead? Answer: Unfortunately, we do not offer this option at the present time.
The Wiesbaden Entertainment Center has reopened for bowling. Bowling is by reservation only. To make a reservation for a one- or two-hour block, call civ (0611) 143-548-9406. During the current COVID-19 response, bowling will be limited to up to six members from the same household (family) or two individuals from different households. All patrons are required to wear face coverings when entering the WEC and until they reach their assigned lane. Bowlers will be asked to fill out a personal contact information sheet before bowling.