- Grab and Go
- Curbside Service. A designated parking area is available for you to remain in your
vehicle and pick up your order at the WEC.
- The Lanes
THE LANES WILL RE-OPEN ON FRIDAY, FEB. 19, 2021
The Wiesbaden Entertainment Center will once again open for bowling starting on Friday, Feb. 19, 2021.
Hours of Operation:
- Open from 3-9 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday
Allowed on a Lane:
- A family of six
- Family of five, plus one additional person
- Four Soldiers from a shared barracks suite
- Wear a mask the entire time (YES, even when bowling).
- Fill out a contact form.
- No eating at the lanes -- the WEC is still Grab and Go only which means no eating inside the facility.
General rules to keep in mind:
- Patrons must disinfect their hands at the front door.
- Patrons are required to fill out a mandatory form requesting contact information, lane assignment and times.
- Payment with credit card is preferred, but cash will be accepted.
- Masks must be worn at all times. (Even when bowling)
- The WEC has placed a variety of weighted balls at each lane. Please ask for assistance if you need another ball.
- Bowlers will not be allowed to eat while bowling. Any food must be taken out of the facility.
- Maximum of six bowlers per lane. This includes members of the same family, or same family plus one person in accordance with Host Nation rules, or up to four Soldiers from a shared barracks suite.
- Patrons with their own shoes and balls will be required to sanitize their equipment prior to bowling.
- If a customer needs shoes, it's $3.25 for shoes AND the first game; $2 for the second game; and $1.50 for every game after that.
- If a customer doesn't need shoes, it's $2.75 for the first game; $2 for the second game; and $1.50 for every game thereafter.
- Call civ (0611) 143-548-9402 or DSN 548-9402 to reserve a lane.
- Walk-ins may be accepted; however, reservations have priority.
- ARMP Gaming Rooms
The Wiesbaden Entertainment Center ARMP Game Room is now open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday through Saturday.
- The Lounge
*** CURRENTLY CLOSED ***
Open Wednesday through Saturday 4-11 p.m., the Lounge is a great place to come up and relax with friends.
The Lounge is currently limited to 48 patrons during the garrison's COVID-19 response measures. You may sit up to 10 people at a table; however, face coverings are still required to move around the Lounge.
Please note: The Lounge is only for patrons ages 18 and older.
- Resale Lot
Looking to sell your vehicle? Place your car in the Resale Lot! The Resale Lot is located between the Wiesbaden Lodge and the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center. This is a great place to sell since it's located near many of Wiesbaden's newcomers! To register your vehicle for the Resale Lot, fill out a permit and then take it to the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center. The cost is $30 for 30 days. For more information about the Resale Lot and to check availability of space, please visit the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center.
- Silver Spoon's Burger Bliss
The Wiesbaden Entertainment Center offers its delicious, signature burgers now on Clay Kaserne (located between the Shali Center and Wiesbaden Sports and Fitness Center).
The Silver Spoon is open weekdays (Monday to Friday) from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. It is closed on all Federal and Training Holidays.
Only cash sales are possible.
Click HERE to view the menu.
- Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces
*** CURRENTLY CLOSED ***
Limited to 24 people now. Please call for COVID-19 details.
Need a place for your meeting, event, or celebration? Reserve one of our conference rooms! Our conference rooms are perfect for everything from presentations to brainstorming sessions. Projectors, screens, easels, coffee, and water service and set-up are included as part of the room rate for both half- and full-day options. For larger events, buffet specials can also be arranged.
To book a room, please call the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center Administration during normal business hours.
To view the policy and a list of spaces available visit: Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. What sort of seasonal drinks are offered? Answer: Presently we do not offer any seasonal drinks; however, by April we will offer all the seasonal drinks.
2. Are there non-dairy options available by request? Answer: We offer soy milk for those who are lactose intolerant.
3. Are there non-fat options available by request? Answer: When ordering a Milk coffee, you have the option of skim milk rather than the regular whole milk.
4. Is there any sort of loyalty system like a punch card? Answer: The Wiesbaden Entertainment Center offers a five- and 10-punch card system to reward our returning customers with a free or discounted coffee
5. How can I apply for a job in the Java Café? Answer: The Java Café is part of the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center which is a component of Wiesbaden Family and MWR and considered a government employer. Our jobs are located on the USAJOBS.gov website.
6. Do they take Euro and U.S. dollars? Answer: Unfortunately we do not accept Euro presently, but we do accept credit cards, checks and of course U.S. dollars.
7. Is there free Wifi available? Answer: The entire Wiesbaden Entertainment Center offers the free WiFi MWR Network -- after accepting the agreement, you are able to surf free of charge.
8. Do you sell an assortment of sandwiches or salads? Answer: The Java Café is actually centrally located with the Strike Zone which offers a wide variety of different sandwiches and salads.
9. Is decaf espresso available? Answer: The Java Café offers decaffeinated Espresso.
10. If I want to order a Coffee-To-Go box, how early should I call ahead? Answer: Unfortunately, we do not offer this option at the present time.
Check our FMWR COVID-19 MITIGATION MEASURES home page for the latest news, menus and more.
The Wiesbaden Entertainment Center is open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Current food and beverage services are:
Place orders for delivery or pick-up by calling DSN 548-9406 or civ (0611) 143-548-9406.