- The Lanes
Bowling Hours and Prices
Monday to Wednesday -- 3-9 p.m. $3.25 per game and $2.75 shoe rental
- Thursday -- 3-11 p.m. $3.25 per game and $2.75 shoe rental (Limited lanes during League Play from 5-9:30 p.m.)
- Friday -- 3-7 p.m. $3.25 per game and $2.75 shoe rental; 7-11 p.m. Cosmic Bowling $4.50 per game and $2.75 shoe rental
- Saturday -- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. $2.75 per game and $2.75 shoe rental; 3-7 p.m. $3.25 per game and $2.75 shoe rental; 7-11 p.m. Cosmic Bowling $4.50 per game and $2.75 shoe rental
- Sunday -- 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. $2 per game and $2 shoe rental
- The Strike Zone
The Strike Zone is open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Click here to view the Menu or see below:
- ARMP Gaming Rooms
- Monday -- 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesday -- 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesday -- 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursday -- 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday -- 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday -- 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday -- 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Food and Beverages may not be consumed the ARMP Game Room.
- The Lounge
- Monday -- Closed
- Tuesday -- 5-11 p.m.
- Wednesday -- 5-11 p.m.
Thursday -- 5-11 p.m.
- Friday -- 5-11 p.m.
- Saturday -- 5-11 p.m.
- Sunday -- Closed
Please note: The Lounge is only for patrons ages 18 and older.
- Resale Lot
Looking to sell your vehicle? Place your car in the Resale Lot! The Resale Lot is located between the Wiesbaden Lodge and the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center. This is a great place to sell since it's located near many of Wiesbaden's newcomers! To register your vehicle for the Resale Lot, fill out a permit and then take it to the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center. The cost is $30 for 30 days. For more information about the Resale Lot and to check availability of space, please visit the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center.
- Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces
Need a place for your meeting, event, or celebration? Reserve one of our conference rooms! Our conference rooms are perfect for everything from presentations to brainstorming sessions. Projectors, screens, easels, coffee, and water service and set-up are included as part of the room rate for both half- and full-day options. For larger events, buffet specials can also be arranged.
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are there non-dairy options available by request? Answer: We offer soy milk for those who are lactose intolerant.
2. Is there any sort of loyalty system like a punch card? Answer: The Wiesbaden Entertainment Center offers a five- and 10-punch card system to reward our returning customers with a free or discounted coffee
3. Do they take Euro and U.S. dollars? Answer: Unfortunately we do not accept Euro presently, but we do accept credit cards, checks and of course U.S. dollars.
4. Is there free Wifi available? Answer: The entire Wiesbaden Entertainment Center offers the free WiFi MWR Network -- after accepting the agreement, you are able to surf free of charge.
5. Do you sell an assortment of sandwiches or salads? Answer: The Java Café is actually centrally located with the Strike Zone which offers a wide variety of different sandwiches and salads.
6. Is decaf espresso available? Answer: The Java Café offers decaffeinated Espresso.
CLICK HERE to give us your feedback (ICE Comment)