- Dine-In Service available
- Grab and Go
PLEASE NOTE: SPECIAL DINE-IN CONDITIONS APPLY! We are happy to announce Dining-In is now available at selected locations. All customers fully vaccinated or with a daily negative test result not older than 48 hours are welcome to participate. Please follow all sanitation and mitigation measures at all times within our facilities
- The Lanes
- Bowling Staff will monitor patrons and lanes and sanitize between groups
- If a customer needs shoes, it's $3.25 for shoes AND the first game; $2 for the second game; and $1.50 for every game after that.
- If a customer doesn't need shoes, it's $2.75 for the first game; $2 for the second game; and $1.50 for every game thereafter.
- ARMP Gaming Rooms
- Monday 1100-2100
- Tuesday 1100-2100
- Wednesday 1100-2100
- Thursday 1100-2100
- Friday 1100-2100
- Saturday 1100-2100
- Sunday 1100-2100
Food and Beverages may be consumed the ARMP Game Room.
- The Lounge
Please note: The Lounge is only for patrons ages 18 and older.
- Resale Lot
Looking to sell your vehicle? Place your car in the Resale Lot! The Resale Lot is located between the Wiesbaden Lodge and the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center. This is a great place to sell since it's located near many of Wiesbaden's newcomers! To register your vehicle for the Resale Lot, fill out a permit and then take it to the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center. The cost is $30 for 30 days. For more information about the Resale Lot and to check availability of space, please visit the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center.
- Silver Spoon's Burger Bliss
The Wiesbaden Entertainment Center offers its delicious, signature burgers now on Clay Kaserne (located between the Shali Center and Wiesbaden Sports and Fitness Center).
The Silver Spoon is open weekdays (Monday to Friday) from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. It is closed on all Federal and Training Holidays.
Only cash sales are possible.
Click HERE to view the menu.
- Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces
Need a place for your meeting, event, or celebration? Reserve one of our conference rooms! Our conference rooms are perfect for everything from presentations to brainstorming sessions. Projectors, screens, easels, coffee, and water service and set-up are included as part of the room rate for both half- and full-day options. For larger events, buffet specials can also be arranged.
To book a room, please call the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center Administration during normal business hours.
To view the policy and a list of spaces available visit: Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are there non-dairy options available by request? Answer: We offer soy milk for those who are lactose intolerant.
2. Is there any sort of loyalty system like a punch card? Answer: The Wiesbaden Entertainment Center offers a five- and 10-punch card system to reward our returning customers with a free or discounted coffee
3. How can I apply for a job in the Java Café? Answer: The Java Café is part of the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center which is a component of Wiesbaden Family and MWR and considered a government employer. Our jobs are located on the USAJOBS.gov website.
4. Do they take Euro and U.S. dollars? Answer: Unfortunately we do not accept Euro presently, but we do accept credit cards, checks and of course U.S. dollars.
5. Is there free Wifi available? Answer: The entire Wiesbaden Entertainment Center offers the free WiFi MWR Network -- after accepting the agreement, you are able to surf free of charge.
6. Do you sell an assortment of sandwiches or salads? Answer: The Java Café is actually centrally located with the Strike Zone which offers a wide variety of different sandwiches and salads.
7. Is decaf espresso available? Answer: The Java Café offers decaffeinated Espresso.
The WEC is NOW HIRING.
Several NA-03 positions are currently open -- great opportunity for family members, civilians or retirees. These positions come with a guaranteed 20 hours a week and can provide logistical support if needed. Apply today at USAJobs.gov
The Wiesbaden Entertainment Center is open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Current food and beverage services available: