- • TEACHING CHILDREN ABOUT MONEY: Click here to download a CASH FLOW worksheet for teenagers, designed to help them develop their budgeting skills and start planning for college expenses.
- Helpful links to online resources
- https://olms.armyfamilywebportal.com (Financial Readiness Milestone Training Online)
https://www.milspousemoneymission.org (Financial Education for Military
- Counselors are available to help service members and spouses
- Establish budgets
- Work with creditors
- Consumer information
- File consumer complaints
- Obtain a free credit report
- Consumer Affairs Program
The Consumer Affairs Program is designed to educate service members and their families on their rights as consumers. The goal is to enlighten them on procedures used in businesses as well as business transactions from which they should stay away. Additionally, the objective of Consumer Affairs is to teach service members and their families how to recognize situations of which they are being taken advantage and how to file a report to the appropriate resource when needed.
- Your finances in Germany
This class is taught during in-processing. Learn about significant financial impacts of living in Germany and how to financially make the most of your time here. Class includes information on taxes, VAT, credit and debit cards, scams, insurance, contracts, legal planning and more.
- Army Emergency Relief
For more information please visit: Army Emergency Relief
CONSUMER INFORMATION: ACS maintains an extensive selection of financial education materials as well as pamphlets, booklets, and information fact sheets on a variety of consumer issues.
PERSONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: Accredited Financial Counselors provide one-on-one counseling and education. Please see the Touchpoint Training Schedule or request a class for your unit or organization on any financial topic of your interest, including personal financial management, saving and investments, credit and debt management, retirement and the Thrift Savings Plan.
Please fill out the form below to register for one of the Virtual Touchpoint Training classes above and to receive log-in information.
Please note: classes are only open to authorized U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden ID cardholders.
Are you financially fit? Take charge of your money by taking inventory of your situation with a CASH FLOW statement.
It is important to share our financial values with your children early on. Download this booklet for fun activities and articles for "Teaching Children About Money."
• ARMY EMERGENCY RELIEF (AER): AER is a non-profit private organization established to provide emergency financial assistance to active duty and retired Soldiers by providing interest-free loans or grants. Financially distressed spouses and orphans of deceased military personnel may also apply for emergency assistance. Dependent spouses and children of active, retired, or deceased personnel may apply for educational scholarships disbursed through AER. The USAG Wiesbaden AER office also serves as a liaison with Navy/Marine Corps Relief, Air Force Aid Society, and Coast Guard Mutual Assistance.