To book a room at the Lodge, please fill out the reservation form and email it to email@example.com. For those on official travel orders, reservations may be made 180 days in advance of arrival. Orders must be presented upon arrival. For Space-A and leisure travel, reservations may be booked seven days in advance of arrival. Extensions are granted on a day-to-day basis. Any exception to Space-A policy will be based on room availability.
Non-Guaranteed Reservations and Booking Changes
All non-guaranteed reservations (those booked without a credit card) will be released at 6 p.m. If your arrival time or date has changed, please be sure to call and cancel or adjust booking prior to 6 p.m. on your original anticipated arrival date. Failure to call will result in no-show or cancellation charges.
- Check-In and Check-Out
Guests may check in after 2 p.m. Check out must be prior to 11 a.m. or subsequent charges may be incurred.
We accept major credit cards, cash, and personal checks. However, we require a valid credit card in order to hold your room. If you are unable to present a credit card, payment for the duration of your stay must be paid at time of arrival. Military members covered under the Temporary Lodging Allowance (TLA) should pay all out-of-pocket expenses in ten-day increments. If staying fewer than ten days, military members under TLA may pay out-of-pocket expenses at check-out.
The Wiesbaden Lodge offers 164 guest rooms and suites, including 36 pet friendly rooms.
Hotel Features and Special Services
- In-room telephone
- Wireless Internet access
- Smoke-free facility
- Covered drop-off area and parking lot
- Centrally located to city center
- Five minute walk from Hainerberg Shopping Area
- Microwaves in rooms
- Located on the military shuttle bus line
- Air conditioning
- Iron and ironing board
- Self-service, no-cost laundry rooms
- Fitness center
- Wiesbaden Lodge Rates
Effective Oct. 1, 2020
Junior Suite Equipped with microwave and refrigerator $125 Extended Stay Suite $130 Equipped with queen-size bed and kitchenette Family Suite $160 Equipped with queen-size bed, pull-out sofa bed and kitchenette
- Pet Rooms
There is a one-time, non-reimbursable deep cleaning charge assessed in the amount of $50 and a $3 per day, per pet fee. Our pet policy allows for a maximum of two pets per room and pet(s) must be kenneled in order to receive service. Room service and/or inspection of pet rooms is required, at a minimum of every three days.
- Welcome Guide
New to Germany? Check out the Wiesbaden Lodge Welcome Guide It's full of helpful information about the community including contact information for all the services you need to get off to a good start in Wiesbaden.
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much do the different rooms cost per night? Answer:
Junior Suite - $125; Extended Stay Suite - $130; Family Suite - $160.
2. May U.S. Army Retirees and/or U.S. residents traveling in Germany stay at a lodge? Answer: A recent internal review of the Status of Forces Agreement with the Federal Republic of Germany determined that rules regarding patronage at the Army Lodging Europe Facilities were not being met. According to the regulation that defines eligibility for Army Lodging patronage in Europe (AER600-700), retires residing in Germany are authorized to use the Army Lodging but only once they have the proper tax authorizations from the German government. US Army Retirees and/or U.S. residents traveling in Germany who do not live in Germany must spend at least 30 days in Europe and have verification of eligibility from the German customs office before they may use Army Lodging.
3. Is there complimentary breakfast? Answer: Sunrise Start Breakfast is available seven days a week and is included in the room rate.
4. Where is the closest airport? Answer: Frankfurt International Airport is an approximate 30-minute drive from the Wiesbaden Lodge.
5. Is there an airport shuttle service available? Unfortunately there is not, but the Wiesbaden Lodge will be able to coordinate Taxi Services for those wishing at a standard rate of €42. We are also located an approximate fifteen 15-minute walk from the Wiesbaden Train Station.
6. Where can I find photos of the hotel? Answer: Please see below.
7. Where can I find directions to the hotel? Answer: We are located on Mississippistrasse 45, 65189 Wiesbaden. The Lodge is located next to the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center in Hainerberg Housing.
8. Where can I find the mailing address? Answer: Our APO mailing address is:
- Wiesbaden Lodge
- Unit 29623
- APO AE 09005-9623
Our physical address is:
- Mississippistrasse 45, 65189 Wiesbaden
9. What amenities are available/included? Answer: Wiesbaden Lodge has a wide array of free services:
- Free WIFI
- Bulk Storage area
- In-Room Safe
- ATM Machine
- Fitness Room
- Complimentary Breakfast
- FREE Guest Laundry Machines
- Wiesbaden Community Shuttle Bus
- ...and so much more...
- Keep up on News, Movies, TV Series and Sports with Wiesbaden Lodge’s excellent HD cable TV selection.
- Sports Channels, News Channels, AFN Channels and Stateside Networks. As well as Spanish and Local German Channels.
- DVD & Blu-Ray movies available at the Lodge for use with the DVD/Blu-Ray player in your room.
- Wiesbaden Lodge Photos
Please note: The Wiesbaden Lodge has returned to normal operations; however, the Fitness Room is limited to no more than two people at a time and there is no breakfast in the lobby at this time. The Lodge is still closed to unofficial travel.
Wiesbaden Lodge named BEST IN THE ARMY
Army Lodging Hospitality Programs is passionate about providing quality hotel accommodations to America’s Soldiers, Families, Retirees, and civilians. Army Lodging is your choice for official and leisure travel. Our guests include Department of Defense travelers on official business, as well as military members and their Families traveling on Permanent Change of Station orders. Retirees and Military Families can also make reservations when the facilities are not required for official travelers. Army Lodging is available throughout the United States, Europe, Korea, and Japan at 46 on-post locations.
Military personnel on orders must receive a Certificate or Statement of Non-availability from Army Lodging prior to staying in an off-post hotel in order to be reimbursed for lodging expenses.