Computers for customer use
- Daily movies played through a home theater set up
- Food and beverages for purchase (on site or close by)
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can use the Warrior Zone? Answer: Active duty service members and their guests.
2. Can I bring guests to use the facility? Active duty service members can bring guests.
3. What kind of entertainment is offered at the Warrior Zone? Computers, WiFi, movies, a pool table, soccer table, board games, X-Box and Play station, movie nights, free commissary shuttle, weekend trips and more.
4. How can I sign up for an event? Sign up at the Warrior Zone.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Saturday||2 p.m. - 10 p.m.|
Green Boot Certified Facility (read more about the program here)
The Warrior Zone is a modern multi-purpose entertainment center for Soldiers to socialize, relax, play video games, and card games. Troops gather to watch sporting events on large, high-definition, flat-screen TVs, while eating, gaming and mingling.
The Warrior Zone offers:
Offering economical and convenient locations right on post for relaxation and entertainment, it’s the perfect recreational facility for Soldiers and their guests 18 and over.
Visit the Warrior Zone for an after work get-together or weekend entertainment.