Date: Sep 13 2017, 12:30 p.m. - 2 p.m.
The Resume Seminar assists participants in understanding and applying lessons learned to create a unique resume tailored to the individual's career field of choice.
Subject areas covered include:
- Purpose of a Resume -- This is an introduction and discussion on the concepts for creating resumes to effectively represent the participant's skills, experiences and interests to potential employers.
- Identifying the Major Components of a Resume -- Participants will receive and review handouts that outline step by step how to master all of the components of a resume.
- Different Types of Resume Formats -- The three types of resumes -- chronological, functional and combination -- will be shown visually and discussed with participants. Electronic resumes will also be discussed, covering such items as e-resumes and email etiquette.
- Skills, Tips and Techniques -- Hands-on techniques such as using the www.onetonline.org website with tips and exercises resulting in a final draft of their personal resume.
Reserve a space by calling or stopping by Army Community Service.
- Tel: +49 (0)611-143-548-9201
- Military DSN Tel: (314)548-9201