Date: Jan 22 2020, 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
The Wiesbaden Entertainment Center and NAF Human Resources holds a Job Fair on Jan. 22 from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Available positions include:
- Food and Beverage Attendants (Flex-20)
- Cooks (Flex-20)
Employee benefits include:
- Discounted employee meals
- Access to the IMCOM Academy and free courses
- Opportunity to be reinstated with another MWR if you move back to the United States
- Logistical Support
Applicants should bring two copies of their resume, passport, Social Security Card and two references with phone and email contacts. Also bring PCS orders and DD214 (if applicable).
The Recruitment Schedule that day will be:
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. -- NAF HR taking applications and resumes
- Noon to 2 p.m. -- Mangers Panel conducting interviews
- 2-2:30 p.m. -- Applicants will be notified of selections
Register at the Job Fair.