CYS Europe Recruitment Fair
Start your Child and Youth Services career today
Ready to start a new career as a Child & Youth Program Assistant (CYPA) with great pay and benefits? How does a $200 recruitment bonus upon appointment to the position sound PLUS an $800 retention bonus* at the six month mark? Starting on Sept. 14, 2021, you can apply for vacancies for the CYS Europe Recruitment Fair.
CYS employment comes with:
- Career Progression
- Training tied to salary increases and promotions
- Access to Childcare
- Flexible Work Hours
- Insurance Coverage, including medical, dental, vision, and life
- Paid Leave
- Travel Opportunities
- $11.67 to $16.93 per hour
- Rate of pay is determined based on the education and experience as identified in the qualifications for our 3 levels (Entry/Skill/Target).
Qualifications and Conditions:
- Must be at least 17 years old, a dependent of a Service member or Department of Defense Civilian Employee and in pursuit of a high school diploma, OR must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma/GED
- Communicate effectively in English (written & orally)
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment and background checks
- Health assessment and immunizations
- Physical ability to lift 40lbs
- Walk, bend, stoop and stand on a routine basis
*Recruitment and retention bonus: A $200 recruitment bonus will be paid to the applicant upon appointment to the position. An $800 retention bonus will be paid to the employee after six months of satisfactory employment. Eligibility for these incentives and bonus will be applicable to newly hired individuals selected from this fair only.
In-Person Application Process
Step 1: Applicants who are applying in-person must do so at Army Community Service, Building 7790, Hainerberg on Sept. 28, 2021.
Step 2: Applicants will register in-person at the Army Community Service Building where applications for the in-person event will be accepted from 9-11 a.m.
Step 3: If your application is successful, you must be available for an in-person interview that will be conducted between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. that same day. If your application is not being considered by HR, you will receive notice prior to interview time.
NOTE: Applicants who arrive after 11 a.m. will not be considered for hire during the fair. Interested applicants who miss the deadline can apply via USA Jobs separately to the CYS Europe Recruitment Fair.
Visit the USAJobs site for details on salary and required documents: CLICK HERE
Applicants can apply online starting Sept. 14 by CLICKING HERE or by attending the Recruitment Fair in person on Sept. 28.
ProgramAbout Child and Youth Services
Army Community Service (ACS)
Military DSN (314)548-9201
Hours:Monday8:00am-5:00pmTuesday8:00am-5:00pmWednesday8:00am-5:00pmThursday8:00am-5:00pmFriday8:00am-5:00pmSaturdayClosedSundayClosedTraining HolidaysClosedFederal HolidaysClosed
About Child and Youth Services
Military DSN (314)548-9356
Hours:Monday8:00am-5:00pmTuesday8:00am-5:00pmWednesday8:00am-5:00pmThursday8:00am-5:00pmFriday8:00am-5:00pmSaturdayClosedSundayClosedFederal HolidaysClosedTraining HolidaysClosed