WEC Recruitment Fair
On-the-spot interviews and tentative job offers for food and beverage positions
The Wiesbaden Entertainment Center holds a Recruitment Fair on June 24 from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The fair will take place in the WEC conference rooms (ground floor).
- Applicants should bring a copy of their resume, passport, Social Security Card and two references (email and phone number -- one of them local).
- If you are claiming military spousal preference, please bring a copy of your spouse's orders and ensure your name is on the orders.
- If you are claiming Family Member preference, ensure that you bring a copy of the orders with your name on the orders.
- Veterans can bring a copy of their DD214, member copy #4, to claim Outside Applicant Veteran priority consideration.
How it will work?
- 11 a.m. to noon -- The Civilian Personnel Office will accept applications for the Food and Beverage positions
- Noon to 1:30 p.m. -- Interviews will be held and tentative job offers extended.
No advance registration required.
ProgramWiesbaden Entertainment Center
Wiesbaden Entertainment Center
Military DSN (314)548-9406