Date: Nov 28 2018, 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden invites everyone to Clay Kaserne to officially launch the holiday season. This annual celebration will feature holiday music, snacks and refreshments for sale, photos with Santa, children's crafts and activities.
Program of events:
- 5 p.m. -- Event starts at Clay Chapel with Private Organization Food Sales
- 5:30 p.m. -- Wiesbaden Schools Combined Band and Choir Performance
- 5:50 p.m. -- Invocation
- 5:55 p.m.-- Greetings and Opening Remarks
- 6 p.m. -- Santa Arrives
- 6:10 p.m. -- Tree Lighting
- 6:15 p.m. Follow Santa to the Little Italy Restaurant and Catering Center
- 6:25-9 p.m. -- Photos with Santa, Children's Activities and MWR Prize Entry at Little Italy
- 6:30-9 p.m. -- Special Buffet at the Little Italy
A Pasta Dinner Buffet will be available for purchase at the Little Italy Restaurant and Catering Center. It will feature various pasta dishes (Rigatoni Bolognese, Tortellini Tomato Marinara, Orecchiette with Zucchini and Shrimp in an Alfredo Sauce), salad, bread, water and ice tea. Holiday special is $6.95.
A Kid's Menu for ages 6-12 will also be available including chicken nuggets, fish sticks and french fries. Cost is $3.95. Ages 5 and below eat for free.
Additional beverages will be available for purchase.
Make sure to stop by the MWR Marketing table in the Little Italy to fill out an entry form for the chance to win a variety of prizes including United Airlines tickets to the United States, Edelweiss Lodge and Resort stays, a trip with Outdoor Recreation and more. * Please note: This is limited to one entry per family.
Event is free. See above for the price of the Little Italy Holiday Buffet Special.
No reservations are required; first-come, first-served.
- Tel: +49 (0)611-143-548-9413
- Military DSN Tel: (314)548-9413