Date: Nov 28 2018, 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden invites everyone to Clay Kaserne to officially launch the holiday season. This annual celebration will feature holiday music, snacks and refreshments for sale, photos with Santa, children's crafts and activities.
Program of events:
- Event starts at Clay Chapel at 5 p.m.
- Santa and garrison commander light the tree at approximately 5:45 p.m.
- Children's crafts and activities, photos with Santa (at Littly Italy Catering Center) starting at 6 p.m.
A Pasta Dinner Buffet will be available for purchase at the Little Italy Restaurant and Catering Center. It will feature various pasta dishes (Rigatoni Bolognese, Tortellini Tomato Marinara, Orecchiette with Zucchini and Shrimp in an Alfredo Sauce), salad, bread, water and ice tea. Holiday special is $6.95.
A Kid's Menu for ages 6-12 will also be available including chicken nuggets, fish sticks and french fries. Cost is $3.95. Ages 5 and below eat for free.
Additional beverages will be available for purchase.
Event is free. See above for the price of the Little Italy Holiday Buffet Special.
No reservations are required; first-come, first-served.
- Tel: +49 (0)611-143-548-9413
- Military DSN Tel: (314)548-9413