Date: Oct 3 2019, 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Wiesbaden Sports, Fitness and Outdoor Recreation Center - Flugplatz Erbenheim Wiesbaden 65205 Germany Google Map
Take Back the Night is a 1k/5k/10k that is held with the mission of coming together to end sexual violence and other types of interpersonal violence. Having the event at night symbolizes how we can "take back the night" and protect each other from violence of all forms.
- The 1k walk/run is open to everyone, including children (appropriate supervision is required).
- The 5k is open to all participants ages 15 and older.
- The 10k is a timed race and is open to participants ages 15 years and older.
Post-race refreshments will be provided and there will be activities for children.
This event is eligible for Commander's Cup points.
Sexual Harassment and Assault Response and Prevention Program (SHARP) 24/7 Helpline: 0162-296-6741
DoD Safe Helpline: 0611-143-537-SAFE
DoD Safe Helpline DSN: 537-SAFE
USAREUR 24/7 SHARP Helpline: DSN 53-SHARP
Click here to register online. Or register on Oct. 3 from 4-5:30 p.m. at the event site.
- Tel: +49 (0)611-143-548-9223
- Military DSN Tel: (314)548-9223