Normandy and Mont St. Michel
Explore World War II history and one of France's most treasured sites
Wiesbaden Outdoor Recreation offers a trip to Normandy and Mont St. Michel, France, June 16-19, 2023. The trip will feature visits to historic D-Day sites and the spectacular town of Mont St. Michel.
Included in the trip are:
- One overnight in a three- or four-star hotel in Normandy
- One overnight in a three- of four-star hotel in Paris
- Two breakfasts
- Round-trip transportation on a modern bus with reclining seats, DvD player, WC
- Local guide services at the Normandy landing beaches
- Services of a professional tour manager 24/7
Early Bird Special: Sign up by March 31 -- $599 per person age 12 and older
After March 31 the cost will be $629 per person
$549 for children up to age 11
Sign up deadline is May 24 at the Outdoor Recreation Center on Clay North. Call civ (0611) 143-548-9801 for more information.
Military DSN (314)548-9801
Hours:Monday11:00am-6:00pmTuesday11:00am-6:00pmWednesday11:00am-6:00pmThursday11:00am-6:00pmFriday11:00am-6:00pmSaturdayClosedSundayClosedFederal HolidaysClosedTraining Holidays10:00am-5:00pm