Date: Jul 4 2019, 12 p.m. - 11:55 p.m.
Join fellow community members in celebrating the United States of America's 243rd Birthday in Hainerberg Housing on July 4, 2019. This year's event will feature free rides and amusements (bumper cars, inflatables, a seven-meter climbing tower, 25-meter Net Climb, Viper, Simulator, Shark Slide, Face Painting, Trampoline, Free Throw Contest, Bubble Zone and a Carousel), pay-to-play amusements (Duck Fishing, Fish Stand, Ping Pong, Darts, Ball Throw, Dunking Booth, Car Smash), food and drinks for sale, live entertainment and fireworks. There will also be United Airlines ticket drawing.
Visitors will also have another opportunity to purchase Berlin Airlift 70th Anniversary memorabilia (T-shirts, caps, coins, cups, posters and pins) at the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center during the celebration.
Events scheduled include:
- Noon to 12:15 p.m. -- DJ Stan
- Noon to 4 p.m. -- Car Smash
- 12:15-12:25 p.m. -- Commander's Cup Winners Announced
- 12:30-1:15 -- SNAP
- 1:15-2 p.m. -- SNAP Meet-and-Greet inside the WEC
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. -- DJ Stan
- 2:30-4:30 p.m. -- Room4Two (rock/pop band)
- 4:45-5:45 p.m. Room4Two Meet-and-Greet inside the WEC
- 4:30-5 p.m. -- DJ Stan
- 5-5:30 p.m. -- Car Live Auction (1997 Honda PC 800 motorcycle and a 1999 Mercedes SLK Convertible car
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. -- DJ Stan
- 6:30-8:30 p.m. -- Jessica Lynn Country Band
- 8:30-9:30 p.m. -- Jessica Lynn Country Band Meet-and-Greet inside the WEC
- 8:30-9 p.m. -- DJ Stan
- 9-11 p.m. -- USAREUR Rock Band
- 11-11:15 p.m. -- Fireworks
- 11:15 p.m. to midnight -- DJ Stan
*** Enjoy the "After Party" upstairs in the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center Lounge featuring DJ Smooth.
A free "choo-choo" shuttle train will offer shuttle service from the parking lot in lower Hainerberg to the fest grounds by the WEC from noon to midnight. The train will run every 15 minutes.
*** Please note: The following Wiesbaden Family and MWR facilities will have adjusted hours:
- The Wiesbaden Entertainment Center (bowling lanes and Strike Zone) will be open from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. on July 4.The WEC Lounge will be open from 4 p.m. to 3 a.m. and slot machine rooms will be open from 11 a.m. to 3 a.m. On July 5 the WEC bowling lanes and Strike Zone will be open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., WEC Lounge from 4 p.m. to midnight and slot machine rooms from 11 a.m. to midnight.
- The Vault Club and Casino will be closed July 4.
- The Java Express and Shali Java will be closed July 5.
- The Wiesbaden Sports, Fitness and Outdoor Recreation Center will be closed on July 4; however, 24/7 access will be available.
Thanks to the following sponsors for their support:
- Military AutoSource
- Euler Group
- Wiesbaden Dental
- United Airlines
- First Command
- CWT SatoTravel
Free admission, rides are free, various fees for food, drinks and amusements.
No registration required