Date: Oct 1 2018, 12 a.m. - Oct 31 2018, 11:59 p.m.
Help raise awareness about Domestic Violence Prevention during the month of October (and starting in September).
- A Date Your Spouse Marriage Seminar will be held Sept. 24 at the Community Activity Center. It will be taught by best-selling author Hal Runkel and is based on his book, "ScreamFree Marriage." Registration is required and space is limited.
- A Take Back the Night Walk/Run will be held Oct. 11 at the Wiesbaden Sports, Fitness and Outdoor Recreation Center. It will start at 6 p.m. and will feature refreshments and a family fun resource fair.
- Fridays in October: Wear purple to show your support of the issue and survivors.
Help end domestic violence.
"Date Your Spouse"
- Tel: +49 (0)611-143-548-9201
- Military DSN Tel: (314)548-9201