Date: Aug 14 2018, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Wiesbaden Child and Youth Services holds a Job Fair at the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center for CYS program assistants. These direct caregiver positions are located at the Child Development Centers, School Age Centers and Teen Centers. Flex and regular part-time positions are available.
Applicants should bring:
- Social Security Card
- Two References
Applicants should arrive between 8 and 10 a.m. to submit their resumes. Interviews will begin a 9:45 a.m. Tentative job offers will be made on the spot.
No pre-registration is required. To qualify, applicants must have the following:
- Be 18 years old or older
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- For Child Care Centers -- must be able to lift and carry 40 pounds, walk, bend and stand on a routine basis.
- Favorable completion of pre-employment and background checks
- Must be a U.S. citizen or citizen of a NATO country (except Germany) eligible for employment under U.S. conditions within the commuting area.
- Must posess a Social Security Card.
Selectees will be invited to fill out pre-employment paperwork at the NAF Human Resources Office on Aug. 15 at 9 a.m.