- NF-01 Recreation Aid (CYS) -- $7.25 per hour
- NF-01 Office Aid (CYS) -- $7.25 per hour
- Dec. 3, 2019, 3-5 p.m. -- Briefing and Information Meeting at the Wiesbaden High School Library
- Dec. 4, 2019, 3:30-5 p.m. -- Application and Resume Assistance at the Hainerberg Youth Center
- Dec. 6, 2019, 3-5 p.m. -- Job Interviews at the Wiesbaden Entertainment Center Executive Room
- Tel: +49 (0)611-143-548-9341
- Military DSN Tel: (314)548-9341
Wiesbaden Child and Youth Services invites children ages 16 and above to apply to participate in the Youth Workforce Preparation Program. A Winter Semester will be held Jan. 16 to April 8, 2020.
Positions in the program include:
Jobs are located at CYS facilities in Hainerberg Housing and on Clay Kaserne.
WPP positions are limited tenures not to exceed 12 weeks per appointment with a no more than 10 hours per week. Youth are allowed to work two different appointments but not consecutively. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age. Youth ages 16 and 17 must have written consent from a parent or guardian (forms will be provided).
Applicants must attend the following:
Contact the Clay or Hainerberg Youth Centers for more information.