- Complete the request form and submit the form or email it to email@example.com. You will receive an email when the items are available for pickup.
- Once you have received an email confirming your items are available for pickup, you may come to the Library.
- Patrons must wear a face covering, and wash hands prior to entering the Library lobby.
- Patrons must observe social distancing while waiting in line.
- Patrons will ring the bell for service and present an ID card for viewing by the Library staff member.
- Library staff will retrieve your pre-bagged and pre-checked out items and place them on the table for you to pick up.
- Patrons are asked to leave the Library building immediately after retrieving their items.
- Items returned to the Library will be accepted in the Drop Boxes only, do not bring returns into the Library.
- Patrons without accounts for physical items can request an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Virtual only accounts continue to be available through email.
- Library Staff are unable to provide additional services (clearing, account updates, etc.) during pick up times. If you need assistance, send an email to email@example.com
- Requests will be processed Sunday through Thursday, and pickups will be Sunday through Thursdays from noon to 5 p.m. only (closed on U.S. and German holidays). If demand requires, we may need to arrange a specific pick-up date/time with you.
- Please send all questions, comments or concerns via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wiesbaden Library will offer an online materials request pickup service only starting Monday, May 11, 2020.
Here is how it works:
Please note the following: