- Bamboo Asian Restaurant -- Bamboo is now offering Grab and Go Tuesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Delivery service is available from 5-8:30 p.m. Bamboo is closed on Mondays. Delivery number is DSN 548-9425 or civ (0611) 143-548-9425. A face covering is required in this facility. (Click here for the menu).
- Wiesbaden Entertainment Center -- from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Grab and Go daily. Delivery from 4-8 p.m. $15 minimum per order. Call DSN 548-9406 or civ (0611) 143-548-9406. Click here to view the menu. Daily Special Click HERE. Little Italy Catering Center -- Grab and Go and Delivery from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5-11 p.m. Monday to Friday; noon to 2 p.m. and 5-11 p.m. Sunday (closed Saturday). Delivery telephone number is DSN 548-9413 or 548-9418 civ (0611) 143-548-9413/9418 (click here for the menu).
- Dagger Cantina – Open for To-Go only from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday to Friday (closed on Saturday and Sunday). Only able to serve one customer at a time to maintain social distancing.
- Shali Java Cafe -- Open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Face coverings are mandatory.
- Latin Street -- Open for To-Go from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5-9 p.m. Tuesday to Friday; 4-9 p.m. Saturday (closed Sunday and Monday). Call civ (0611) 143-548-9472.
- Java Express -- Open for To-Go Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- VAT/UTAP Office is now open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (by appointment only) -- to schedule an appointment call DSN 548-9107/civ (0611) 143-548-9107 or visit the VAT/UTAP page on wiesbaden.armymwr.com. The office is only open for the following emergency conditions - Medical Services, Pharmacy services, groceries, cleaning solution, and Emergency Repair (Home, Car or Medical equipment).
- Outdoor Recreation - Limited Services by appointment only click HERE for details. All Self-Storage Unit customers' payments will commence normally after May 1, 2020, and all outstanding payments for March and April can be made per telephone with zero late fees due to the ODR closure. Customers can call ODR at DSN 548-9801 or civ (0611) 143-548-9801 to make payments or complete the installment billing forms to automatically withdraw the funds on the first of every month.
- Automotive Skills - Limited Services by appointment only click HERE for details. The Auto Skills Center has expanded services to include oil and filter change, and tire rotation services. Make sure to leave a telephone number point of contact when calling or emailing the Auto Skills Center so that the staff can confirm your time of appointment. The Car Wash at the center has REOPENED. Use of the hand wash (located next to the token machine) before and after use is mandatory. Tokens are available at the car wash OR can be purchased by credit card at the shop during current business hours.
- Wiesbaden Library - Now offers a Library Request Pickup Service (only) Sunday through Thursday from noon to 5 p.m. Click HERE for details and to fill out the request form.
- Rheinblick Golf Course - The Rheinblick Golf Course is open for play. All U.S. ID cardholders or co-use members may call (no email requests accepted) for a Tee Time seven days in advance. Click HERE for more information. The restaurant is now open with GRAB AND GO service. It is open from 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. and is only for golfers on the course. Players will access the take-out service from the restaurant terrace in back of the clubhouse. Pick up and continue to your next hole or the driving range. Please, no congregating on the terrace. (Click here for more details about the restaurant).
- Arts and Crafts Center - Has partially reopened. Hours are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday. Patrons must wash hands outside and wear a mask inside. Classes remain online for the time being (virtual) and no do-it-yourself projects will be possible. The Wood Shop remains closed. Only credit cards will be accepted. Maximum of eight customers at a time in the facility.
Parent Central Services - located in Building 1213 on Clay Kaserne, is open for new registrations and re-registrations by appointments Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. To schedule an appointment, send an email.
- Army Community Service
- All ARMP (Army Recreation Machine) areas
- Wiesbaden Sports and Fitness Center
- Amelia Earhart Playhouse
- Warrior Zone
- The Vault Club and Casino
- Child and Youth Services -- most Family and MWR child care services including the Child Development Centers, Teen Centers, School Age Services Centers and SKIESUnlimited Programs.
- Tel: +49 (0)611-143-548-9121
- Military DSN Tel: (312)548-9121
Family and MWR Marketing - Mississippi Strasse, Bldg. 7790 Hainerberg Housing Wiesbaden 65189 Germany Google Map
Wiesbaden Family and MWR is implementing the following preventive measures for COVID-19:
Limited Food and Beverage Services (NOW ACCEPTING CASH at all MWR food and beverage facilities)
The following Food and Beverage facilities are offering delivery service (to U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden housing areas and installation footprint only) until further notice:
The following Food and Beverage facilities offer take-out only:
Limited General Services
All other Wiesbaden Family and MWR facilities are closed, including:
Additionally, all Family and MWR programs, sports and events are cancelled or postponed for the immediate future. For the latest updates, please visit the Wiesbaden Family and MWR Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/WiesbadenArmyMWR/ or the U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/usagwiesbaden/