Community Special Events
- Events are open to
All U.S. ID cardholders and their guests unless otherwise advertised.
- Annual Events
- Spring Bazaar (March 24-26, 2017; April 6-8, 2018)
- Kinderfest (April)
- National Bike to Work Day (May)
- Summer Bazaar (June 9-11, 2017; June 15-17, 2018)
- German-American Friendship Fest (June/July)
- Back-To-School Carnival (August)
- Fall Bazaar (Oct. 27-19, 2017; Oct. 26-28, 2018)
- Winter Fest/Market (Dec. 15-17, 2017; Dec. 14-16, 2018)
- Community Flea Markets (Year Round)
- Armed Forces Entertainment and USO Shows (Year Round)
- Equipment Rental
TERMS, POLICIES & CONDITIONS OF EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Equipment and services are available to authorized ID Card holders. Most user and service fees are based on daily rates. All equipment is based on a 24 hour rental period. There is NO charge for U.S. Federal Holidays (Training Holidays are not Federal Holidays!). Saturdays and Sundays are charge days even though program is closed. A minimum 1-Day Rental Charge will be assessed unless otherwise noted.
ALL RENTED ITEMS MUST BE BACK BY 2 P.M.
Some equipment will need the appropriate licensing or training prior to issue. Without these certifications, life threatening equipment will not be issued. All users assume any and all risks for the usage of the equipment (to include Death). Lost or damaged equipment must be reimbursed. All Rental items must be returned CLEAN, DRY AND SERVICEABLE. Prices are subject to change without notice. Not all items are listed. We hope you are satisfied with the services offered. If not, please let us know so we may try to make corrections. Questionnaires are available for your comments. There will be NO REFUNDS for early returns.
1. Variations may occur in the self-guided program equipment due to usage, quality, or condition. For example: tents, canopies
2 The minimum rental fee that will be charged is for one day use. The weekend rate applies to items that are rented out on Friday and returned on Monday by 2 p.m., CLEAN, DRY AND SERVICEABLE.
3. For all other rentals of three or more days, no charge will be assessed for the day the item is issued and day of return.
4. All reservations must be made via email.
5. Reservation fee will be the first day rental fee - Paid in Full through FMD Office.
6 Items that have been reserved and are not picked up by the following work day will be considered canceled and all fees forfeited - NO EXCEPTIONS!
7. All cancellation policies are posted within the Special Events (listed below).
8. Participants with late fees will be called 3 times, then a letter will be sent to the person’s Commander or Supervisor for collection.
9. Special Events can only accept the following for payment: Cash, Check, Master Card and Visa.
10. Payments are to be made at the FMWR Financial Management Office, lo-cated in Building 7790, Hainerberg Housing Area, DSN 314.548.9102 (2nd Floor).
- Cancellations made outside of 48 hours receive a full 100 percent refund
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the event will only receive a 50 percent refund.
- Cancellation made on event date are ineligible for refund.
TABLES/CHAIRS Day Weekend Bistro Tables $5 $8 *** All nameplates/stickers must be removed from chair before return *** Chairs placed on earth/dirt must have clean legs/feet before return *** Chairs are available in gray,blue and maroon (limited quantities) FEST TENTS 3-mt. by 8-mt. Sections without sides $200 $400 3-mt. by 8-mt. Section with sides $250 $500 *** Requires at least two to four weeks advance notification with DPW approval *** Maximum of 21-mt. by 8-mt. (seven sections available) PORTABLE STAGE 1-mt. by 2-mt. Stage sections $20 $40 Maximum of 8-mt. by 10-mt. $750 $1000 Hand Rails per 2-mt. section (over 80-cm.) $10 $20 *** All equipment comes without supplies and must be returned clean and dry.
For more information call DSN (314) 548-9810; civ (0611) 143-9810. To reserve an item, send an email to email@example.com
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Family and MWR’s Special Events brings together a dynamic team of professionals throughout the year offering a wide variety of programs that provide unique, large scale activities and entertainment to the broadest range of the U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden population. Our events are all about capturing the seasonal spirit, building community and projecting fun and excitement for all ages!