- Open from 3-9 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday
- A family of six
- Family of five, plus one additional person
- Four Soldiers from a shared barracks suite
- Wear a mask the entire time (YES, even when bowling).
- Fill out a contact form.
- No eating at the lanes -- the WEC is still Grab and Go only which means no eating inside the facility.
- Patrons must disinfect their hands at the front door.
- Patrons are required to fill out a mandatory form requesting contact information, lane assignment and times.
- Payment with credit card is preferred, but cash will be accepted.
- Masks must be worn at all times. (Even when bowling)
- The WEC has placed a variety of weighted balls at each lane. Please ask for assistance if you need another ball.
- Bowlers will not be allowed to eat while bowling. Any food must be taken out of the facility.
- Maximum of six bowlers per lane. This includes members of the same family, or same family plus one person in accordance with Host Nation rules, or up to four Soldiers from a shared barracks suite.
- Patrons with their own shoes and balls will be required to sanitize their equipment prior to bowling.
The Wiesbaden Entertainment Center is open for bowling with mitigation measures in place.
Hours of Operation:
Allowed on a Lane:
General rules to keep in mind:
- If a customer needs shoes, it's $3.25 for shoes AND the first game; $2 for the second game; and $1.50 for every game after that.
- If a customer doesn't need shoes, it's $2.75 for the first game; $2 for the second game; and $1.50 for every game thereafter.
- Call civ (0611) 143-548-9406 or DSN 548-9406 to reserve a lane.
- Walk-ins may be accepted; however, reservations have priority.