Date: Nov 21, 12 a.m. - Nov 25, 11:59 p.m.
Wiesbaden Sports, Fitness and Outdoor Recreation Center - Clay Kaserne, Building 1631 Flugplatz Erbenheim Wiesbaden 65205 Germany Google Map
Enjoy your holiday weekend taking in the visual feast that is Zermatt -- a picturesque, car-free resort town surrounded by 38 summits soaring about 4,000 meters. Ski the Alps and take in the majesty of the Matterhorn. Zermatt is a popular destination for skiers and snowboarders of all skill levels. The lift is situated just outside the hotel door, so you won't have to schlepp your gear very far.
We'll throw in ski or snowboard equipment use at no extra charge.
* A valid tourist passport is required for this trip.
- Early Bird Special Discount -- pay in full by Nov. 11: $539 per adult, $439 ages 12 and under
- Sign up after Nov. 11: $559 per adult, $459 ages 12 and under.
Accommodations are based on double occupancy. Single room supplement is $149. Price includes round-trip transportation, transportation to and from Taesch to Zermatt by train and three overnights with breakfast and dinner in a beautiful hotel.
* Lift tickets not included in the price of the trip.
Sign up at the Wiesbaden, Sports, Fitness and Outdoor Recreation Center.
Prior to accepting registration and payment over the phone, a customer must verify their ID card holder status in person and finalize the creation of an account in our payment system.
- Tel: +49 (0)611-143-548-9801
- Military DSN Tel: (314)548-9801