|Mon||7a.m. - 9p.m.|
|Tue||7a.m. - 9p.m.|
|Wed||7a.m. - 9p.m.|
|Thu||7a.m. - 9p.m.|
|Fri||7a.m. - 9p.m.|
|Sat||6a.m. - 9p.m.|
|Sun||6a.m. - 9p.m.|
|December 24-25, 2013||Closed|
|December 26-31, 2013||9a.m. - 3p.m.|
|New Year's Day- January 1, 2014||Closed|
|January 2, 2014||9a.m. - 3p.m.|
The best-kept secret in USAREUR! Rheinblick Golf Course is nestled in the serene Frauenstein forest, only 20 minutes from the Wiesbaden Army Airfield. Enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of the Rhein Valley from the clubhouse and it's beautifully paneled dining room bar and lounge.
Rheinblick is currently under construction in order to bring you the ultimate eco-friendly golfing experience.
|Category||9-holes Weekday||18 holes Weekday||9-holes Weekend||18-holes Weekend||Single Annual Fee||Family Annual Fee|
|E1-E5: Youth (17 & under)||$8.00||$13.00||$11.00||$18.00||$350.00||$525.00|
|E6-O3; Retired Military||$14.00||$20.00||$19.00||$26.00||$525.00||$850.00|
|O4 & above; DoD Civilians||$16.00||$24.00||$22.00||$30.00||$750.00||$1,125.00|
|LN Guest Junior||$23.00||$30.00||$30.00||$35.00||N/A||N/A|
Unit Tournament Program
The Unit Tournament Program promotes unit camaraderie, as well as creating the opportunity to introduce new players to the great game of golf. The Unit Tournament Program entitles participants to:
- Half of a power cart
- $5.00 of prize money for use in the Pro Shop
- Half-set of rental clubs
- Basket of practice range balls
- Lunch (burger, fries, soft drink or water)
Rheinblick Golf Course is now accepting applications for unit tournaments. For your convenience these forms are located below. All tournaments, regardless of size, will be a shotgun start or a modification thereof. For information, please call our office between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Whether it’s a new driver or a new pair of high tech golf shoes you are looking for, you are sure to find it here. Give yourself time for a little shopping before your next round. We stock leading brands of:
If we don't have what you want, we can special order it for you.
All registration for memberships, tournaments, handicaps, green/cart fees, driving range and tee times are done in the Pro Shop.
- Tee times are needed for German and American holidays and weekends
- Active Duty military may make tee times 7 days in advance
- All other golfers may call no earlier then Wednesday morning for Saturday times and Thursday morning for Sunday times
Review the planning guide
Read through the planning guide to understand the requirements and policies of the Rheinblick Golf Course
Pick a date
Choose a date as soon as possible that will suit your participants, then call the Rheinblick Golf Course manager for availability
Fill out the event request application
Obtain the request from the Pro Shop. Submit it to the Rheinblick Golf Course. This sets the entire event into motion and reserves the date
Review outing packages/upgrades
Consider your goals and budget to help determine which package is best for your event. Meet with the manager and fill out the event worksheet/contract
Make sure you have active, aggressive "recruiters" for your event. Remember that the more golfers you have, the more your operating budget will be and the more fun everyone will have!
The purpose of this planning guide is to assist organizational event coordinators. Experience has proven that organizational events allow for unit morale building and is an excellent means to introduce military personnel to the sport of golf. Many first time participants gain sufficient interest to continue with the sport.
Golf courses have unique operational and maintenance requirements associated with facility use by persons of different skill levels. Those "first timers" or beginners could easily impose upon other golfers without being aware of it. To allow for maximum activity utilization and help prevent costly or irreparable damage, there are some requirements we ask you to consider prior to requesting approval for organizational golf tournaments.
- Tournaments are not routinely approved during periods of peak use (weekends and holidays). Rheinblick Golf Course has reserved most Fridays for ID cardholder events, whether military or civilian.
- Tournaments may not be used to raise funds for units or charities without approval of the Commander of USAG Rheinblick.
- All food and beverages must be purchased through on-site. "Bring your own" is not permitted.
- Tournament participation with less than 40 players does not warrant closure, or partial closure of the golf course, for the event. However, groups with less than 40 players are still welcome and will be sent out by tee times or management's discretion.
- Event coordinators must accept responsibility for ensuring that those new to golf are aware of basic golf etiquette. This includes replacing divots, repairing ball marks, keeping carts away from tees and greens, etc. To aid in providing this necessary information to participants, the coordinator or golf course staff will provide a briefing for all participants prior to teeing off. Please allow time for this briefing when planning the start time of your event.
- The Rheinblick Golf Course dress code requires proper (spikeless) golf shoes or sneakers. Bare feet, sandals, and boots are inappropriate. Shirts with collars are preferred. Undergarment t-shirts are not acceptable. Shirtless is unacceptable. Tank tops, sleeveless, mesh, halter tops and swim suit tops are unacceptable. Trousers and shorts should be hemmed, no cut-offs.
To reserve an event, contact the Rheinblick Golf Course:
Commercial: +49 (0)6115-05-92713
|US Beef, bacon, lettuce, onions, pickles, cheese|
|US Beef, lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, cheese|
|Chicken breast, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato on toast|
Grill Turkey Salad
|Turkey strips, yogurt, dressing|
Grilled Chicken Breast
|2 grilled chicken breasts|